Second Year part 6

Seconds passed and the boys were still standing there. No one moved or said anything. Then Otabek started talking "We have to go back".

"Hm? Yeah you're right let's go" Yuri answerd. They went back to the castle in silence. Then they went to Professor McGonagall and told her about what happened.

"Thanks for telling me boys. No one will leave Hogwarts from now on" she said.

"What did they mean with  'one of them' " the blond boy asked.

The gray haired lady sighted and turned away "you don't need to worry about that".

"No, I do. Does that mean that the others died because of me" Yuri said looking down to his feet while beeing on the edge of crying. He felt the guilty.

"No of course it doesn't. Don't stress yourself Yuri" she said worried.

Yuri and Otabek went back to their sleeping quarters. It was about 1 p.m. and both of them needed to rest for a while. They agreed to meet up at about 3p.m. at the library.

_______________
(Meanwhile in Professor McGonagalls office)

The Professor called Victor right after the boys left. Said man arrived after about 10 minutes and was now sitting in her office. "You said it was urgent. Did something happen to Yuri? Where is he?" the silver haired man said worried. He was already used to being called to Hogwarts.

"No nothing happened. I mean yes something did happen. He isn't hurt or anything so don't worry.  Have you heard about the Plisetsky mythos?"

"Which one. I know that there are a lot of rumers about the Plisetskys so can you be more specific about that?"

"Yes of course. So Mr. Nikiforov have you heard about the one concerning vampires "

"Do you mean the one where it says that the first vampire has been a Plisetsky and the family was split into two parts after that. It says that the vampires are hunting the wizard because they can control them if they want to. They share the same blood and are bound by that."

"Yes that one. As far as I know it is the truth"

"Are you saying Yuri is in danger?"

"Yes and not only Yuri. All of his friends and even roommates are in danger. He can't stay here nor can he go"

"Professor how can we end that?"

"After some research I found out that there is only one Plisetsky vampire left.  If we kill him the problem is solved. All the other vampires have been bitten not born. A Plisetsky wizards can still control them but they won't hunt them. Yuri will be safe as soon as he is dead" Proffesor McGonagall finished with that  and Victor went back. Since he was still working in the Ministry of magic he could organize a group of people who were now responsible for killing the vampires.

_______________

Yuri and Otabek both came to the library at 3p.m.
"Thanks for your help Beka. If they don't want to tell me about that I will find out myself.  Let's read all the book about vampires" Yuri said highly motivated and Otabek nodded.

Days passed by and they couldn't find a thing. Then Otabek found a small dusty book. He opened it and started reading. "Yuri I thing I found it" he whispered.