First Year part 4

After getting the details Vitcor hurried to the infirmary to see Yuri. When he stepped in he saw a surprising view. Yuri was sleeping in his bed while a brown haired boy was sleeping in a chair next to Yuri with his head on his sons bed. Victor didn't want to wake any of them up so he sat down on a chair at the other side at Yuris bed. After about an houer the brown haired boy woke up and looked confused at Victor.

"Are you Otabek?" the silver haired man asked. Of course the teachers also told him about Otabek.

"Yeah and you are Yuris dad, aren't you?" the boy replied.

"I am. Thank you for all you have done for my son" Victor said with a soft expression.

They talked for a while until Otabek had to go. They got along well and the silver haired man was happy that his son found such a good friend. Victor stayed by his sons side. Almost 7 hours have passed since Victor arrived at Hogwarts and Yuri was still sleeping. That worried his dad a lot. He himself became tired after that time and slowly drifted to sleep. Yuri woke up a few hours after and noticed that Otabek wasn't next to him. He looked to his other side and saw Victor.

"Dad?" he tried to shake him awake.

Victor woke up and his eyes widened when he saw Yuri. He leaned forward and hugged him. "I'm sorry. We should have told you the truth about your parents before you had to find out about it this way" he whispered in the blond boys ear.

"So you knew it" Yuri whispered back.

Victor sat back down on his chair and looked in his sons eyes. "Of course we did and we should have told you sooner" the silver haired man repeated it. He felt so guilty for lying to Yuri. If they had told him the truth earlier this would have never happened.

Yuri looked down. He had so much question so he asked his first one "How long have you known about what they did. And can we stop calling them my parent because they're not my parents. I don't want them to be my parents and you and Yuuri have been better parents for me then they have".

"I'm glad you think so. We knew it from the very start do you want to know anyhing else" Victor replied. He thought that it might help Yuri if he could get answers to all the questions he carried around right now.

"Why did you two still took me in. I am the son of murderers what is if I am like them" Yuri continued.

"What they did is unforgivable but it's what they did and not what you did. Nothing they did is your fault and you are not like them. We love you and we know for sure that you are different. Yuuri and I wanted a child so bad and when I found you I took you with me. It didn't mattered what your biological parents did. You have been so small and you looked so innocent." his dad explained.

"Then how have you found me?" was the last question the small boy wanted to ask.