Third Year part 1

This years started normal and the boys hoped that it will also keep on being normal. Otabek was spending more time with his Qudditch team than before so Yuri was often bored. While Otabek was practicing Yuri mostly spend his time with Leo and Guang Hong. It was better than beeing alone but they weren't as good as Otabek at dealing with him.

The best thing about school was that he had care of magical creatures as a subjects now. Yuri always liked all kinds of animals so that became his favourite subject. He also got along with the other Slytherins since they won the house cup because of him. One day the blond boy was sitting outside and watching the Gryffindor and Slytherin Qudditchteam practicing. Of course his main focus was on Otabek. Suddenly Otabek stopped and came over to him.

"Do you want to try it?" he asked Yuri.

"Try what?" the smaller boy answerd with a question.

"Qudditch" Otabek answerd.

Yuri nodded and stood up. He walked over to the field. Otabek gave him his broom and asked "You know how to fly right?".

"Not really. We had flying lessons in year one but I was bad at it and never really did it right".

Otabek explained him how to fly a broom and after Yuri tried a few times. After saying "up" several times he managed to fly. "I made more progress with you in a day than I made at school in a year" the blond happily said.

"I feel honoured. Do you like it?" Otabek asked.

"Yes I do. I feel free and independent. This feeling is great and I think I should've tried it sooner" Yuri replied.

After that they met up for flying lessons quite often. Yuri also learnt the Qudditchrules  and went to the training matches. After months of training he was actually pretty good at it. One day when they practiced one of the Slytherin player saw Yuri flying and came towards him and Otabek. He sat down on a bench and watched them some more. After a while he stood up and walked to Otabek. "He is a Slytherin, isn't he?" the black haired boy asked.

"Huh? Oh yes he is why are you asking?" Otabek replied.

"Well, I like his style. He is fast and maneuverable so I think that he should join the Slytherinteam" the other explained.

Yuri noticed that Otabek was talking to someone so he flew back down. As soon as he was on the ground and standing next to Otabek the black haired boy reached out his hand and said "Dave Harington nice to meet you. By any chance have you thought about joining our team?".

Yuri was confused at first but than shook Dave's hand and said "Yuri Plisetsky. No, I never thought about it but I would like it".

After a week Yuri was invited to meet the rest of the team. There were 6 boys and 3 girls. He already knew Dave who turned out to be the camptain. Dave started talking and the others were silent as soon as he said his first word   "Guys this is Yuri. He will be part of the team starting today please treat him well. His position will be seeker and Sandy you can go back to your old position. Sandy please preaper him well because he will play in the spring matches which means that he will also play in our training matches".

"Yes sure Dave and thanks. I liked being a chaser more" a brown haired girl said. Yuri got a broom and started training with Sandy for the next match. He learned fast and was looking forward to it. It was against Gryffindor which means against Otabek.

Now whenever he and Otabek met they also talked about Qudditch which they never did before since Yuri was not interested in it.