Fourth Year part 6

After Yuri was back in school he immediately went to see Agape. To his surprise Minami was already there. He turned towards Yuri when he heard him walking over to him and Agape. "How were your Holidays?" he asked while patting Agape.

"Fine I finally spend some time with Otabek" he said and ran towards Agape "I've missed you. You've grown so much over the holidays".

"I think he missed you too. Look how happy he is" Minami squeaked while joining them again.

They continued taking care of their dragon and going through their daily routine. The next important meeting was in a month. All of the participants would meet and show their dragons to each other for the first time since they were separated.

Yuri was very excited to see the other dragons and spaced out while thinking about that.

"Yura... are you listening?" Otabek asked and got no response. He gently shook Yuri's shoulder and called out to him again.

"Oh sorry Beka. I was thinking about something else" the blond said with an apologising look.

"Yeah I noticed. What is it about? " the older asked concerned.

"I can't tell you sorry" Yuri said and looked away.

"Is it about the project or do you just don't want to talk about it?" Otabek asked.

"It is about the project. But it isn't something bad. I am just looking forward to next week and I am probably also..." Yuri said and blushed lightly.

"Also what?" the dark haired boy wanted to know.

"Nervous" the blond quietly added.

They continued talking for a while. For Yuri the week felt longer than usual but that might be because he wanted it to be over very fast. When it was finally over and the day of their meeting came Yuri hurried to Hagrid's hut.

"Oh hey Yuri. Now we only have to wait for Minami" the gigantic man happily announced.

After Minami joined them they all went to where Ash's and Eiji's dragon was. "So this is Shorter. As you can see he has grown a lot..." Ash and Eiji took turns on their presentation and at the end they even let the others pat their dragon. They trained Shorter very well and he only got aggressive when they gave him the order to be.

Next on was Sara's and Mila's dragon "We called her Mickey because we wanted to make fun of Sara's twin. She isn't listening to our orders as well as Shorter and she is very careful around strangers so you can't  touch her. We are sorry about that ..." Mila continued to talk while Sara kept Mickey unter control. Mickey was visibly nervous and they all kept away from her so that she could relax a bit.

Lastly it was Yuri's and Minami's turn. Before they arrived Yuri said "We don't know how he will react around you so you should probably keep some distance". The group nodded and they continued walking to the lake where Agape was.

"This is Agape. Agape means pure love and because of our love towards beasts we called him that..." Minami continued talking very fast and excited. When he was finished the boys tried to calm their dragon down so that the others could touch him. To their surprise it was easy and Agape played along for some treats in return.

Hagrid praised all of them at the end of the day. In his opinion not every student could raise a dragon.

Later when Yuri went to their tree he saw that not only Otabek but also his other friends were waiting there for him.

"Did someting good happened or are you just happy to see me?" JJ asked when he saw Yuri's smile.

"Why would I ever be happy to see your ugly face asshole. But to answer your question the project was fun today. I can't tell you what happed though" Yuri said and whipped away an invisible tear.

"Your behaviour hasn't improved at all. Why are you so cruel?" the Canadian asked and rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Shut up" the blond replied.

"Can you two please calm down so we can get down to what we are here for? " Otabek asked and continued talking when both nodded "We are here because we want to discuss someting. What do you want to do? We haven't done things as a group in ages so let's choose something fun".

"Let's go to Hogsmeade" Leo suggested while still sticking to Guang Hong.

"Yeah that is a great idea. Let's go to Hogsmeade" Guang Hong agreed.

"I would rather play some fun games here" Seung Gil suggested.

"Yeah staying here seems better since all of us are busy" JJ agreed to Seung Gil.

"I think we could do both. Why don't we all take one day off and do both. We haven't spend time together for almost a year" Otabek said and looked at Yuri "Do you think you could take a day off next Saturday? ".

"I can ask Hagrid he will probably say yes" Yuri said while twisting a strand of his hair between his fingers.

"JJ come on you are not that busy. Yuri and I are busier and if we can take a day off so can you. Are all the others fine with it?" Otabek asked and looked at JJ with expectation.

At the end all of them agreed and it was decided that they would go to Hogsmeade and play some games on Saturday. Hagrid also gave Yuri a day off and the others managed to clear their schedule for Saturday too.