Third Year part 2

Training kept both of them busy. It was the end of October by now and Halloween was only days away. Hogwarts was decorated with pumpkins and the ghost were in good spirits. They liked the time around Halloween and had a scaring contest this years. They tried to scare as many students as possible and the Nearly Headless Nick was the best at it. He scared not Gryffindor first years who didn't know about his head. It was actually funny to watch.

The training ended at Halloween because it was getting to cold to play Quidditch. That was actually perfect timing because Otabeks birthday was also on Halloween. In the morning of the 31th October Otabek woke up because JJ was throwing pillows at him. "JJ why the fuck are you throwing pillows at me at 7 o'clock in the mornig" Otabek said tired.

"It's your birthday idiot. You should feel honoured that I remembered it. Also you have to get up because your future boyfriend is waiting for you" JJ chuckled.

"My future what. Who are you talking about" Otabek said and blushed when he realized that JJ meant Yuri. "He is not my future boyfriend" Otabek said while hiding his face in one of the pillows that JJ throw at him before. Than he stood up and started dressing.

"So you want to tell me that you don't have a crush on Yuri" JJ smirked.

"No I don't" the Kazakh boy said while blushing.

"Why are you getting so red than" JJ asked.

"Shut up" Otabek said and left.

He walked down the stairs and one of the girls grabbed his arm. The brown haired boy turned around to face the blond girl. "Today is your birthday, isn't it? Can you please accept my present" she said and handed him some chocolate with a red ribbon on top of it.

"Thanks Emilia but we don't really know each other so why are you giving me a present?" Otabek asked confused. Emilia was a fourth year that he only met a few times. He knew that she was good at school and popular but that was just about everything he knew about her.

She blushed and quietly said "I like you". That actually surprised Otabek. He knew that he was popular but mostly the girls were only talking about him and giving him loads of chocolate at Valentine's day. Never had a girl confessed to him and he actually didn't know what to do in a situation like this so they were both standing there in an uncomfortable silence. Suddenly Emilia spoke up "I am sorry. I should have known that you're not in my league. Sorry for wasting your time".

"No it's not that. It's just that there is somone I like" Otabek blurted out without thinking.

"Good luck with them. Who ever this girl is she is really lucky" Emilia said and walked away. Otabek thought about the "girl" thing. The one he liked wasn't a girl. Was it wrong that he liked a boy? Did he even like him more than friendship? Did he confuses love with friendship?

He walked out of the Gryffindor sleeping quarters while thinking about whether he has or doesn't has a crush on Yuri. Otabek didn't even notice that Yuri was standing in front of the entrance until he bumped into him. "I am sorry" he automatically said and looked at the blond boy "Oh it's you".

"Wow the only thing I get from you is 'Oh it's you'" Yuri sounded quite pissed but calmed down within a second and gave Otabek a smile and said "Happy 15th Birthday".

Yuris plans for today were actually fun. First Otabek had to search for his presents. All of his friend hid it in the area of their favourite spot which was under a big tree. After a while Otabek found them and most of them were sweats but there was also a black hoodie. After lunch they all ate sweats while talking and playing some games like truth or dare. Otabek was happy because all of this distracted him from thinking about what happened in the morning.

It was late and as always Yuri and Otabek were the last ones there. Otabek walked Yuri to the Slytherin sleeping quarters. "Good night Yura" he said. Yuri said "Good night" too and suddenly did something unexpected. He kissed Otabek on the cheek and than quickly ran away. The taller boy was now blushing heavily. "JJ was right, I definitely have a crush on him" he whispert to himself and went to his own room.