Third Year part 7

Yuri woke up and the first thing he felt was his strong headache. He stood up after five minutes and hoped that it would disappear before the final match later that day. But it didn't. By the time of the match he felt dizzy and couldn't concentrate at all.

"Yura are you ok? You look kind of pale" Otabek noticed.

"I'm fine. I am just a bit bad because of excitment" Yuri lied. The last thing he wanted was Otabek worrying about him. "I have to go now" he said and turned away.

"Wait if you're feeling unwell don't play. It can be dangerous" the Kazakh boy said concerned.

"Beka I'm fine" Yuri repeated and walked away.

"Yuri we are counting on you" Dave said when he saw Yuri and then continued his motivation speach "Guys we'll win this for sure. We won against Gryffindor who were the champions last year. We are Slytherins. Nothing is impossible for us". When he finished the team cheered and they all went out on the field. After that Yuri remembered  almost nothing. His dizziness became only worst. He remembered that he was flying above everyone else and looking for the golden snitch. Then he saw and chased it. He definitely caught it and then there was darkness.

For everyone else it looked like Yuri was chasing the golden snitch. He then cought it and the Slytherin started to cheer. Suddenly he fell off of his broom. Luckily Professor McGonagal cought him with a spell otherwise he would've crashed to death.

After the match he was brought to the infirmary. Yuri was still unconscious and Otabek was once again sitting next to his bed. He woke up about two days after the match and saw his friend sitting next to him. "Beka what happened? " he asked. Otabek turned to Yuri and started explaining everything "You're finally awake. Well, after you caught the golden snitch, you passed out for two days."

"Two days? Wait that means you already played against Hufflepuff.  Who won?" the small boy asked.

Otabek giggled "You wake up after two days and that is the first thing you want to know? The ranking looks like this: Slytherin is first, Ravenclaw is second" he then paused to build up more tension. "Beka come on" the Russian complained. "Gryffindor is ... third and Hufflepuff last" Otabek finished with a smirk.

Yuri was released the day after he woke up and everything was how it was supposed to be. It was the end of the year so they had no exams or boring lessons left. The teacher mostly did fun activities or showed them fascinating things. The last days passed by fast and in no time Yuri's third and Otabek's fifth year was almost over. The last thing left was the ceremony at the end of ever year which ended with the announcement of the house cup winner. Professor McGonagal was reviewing this year and pointing out the highlight. When she finished it was finally time to announce the house cup winner. "To finish this year I will now announce the results of the house cup. This is probably what you're all waiting for so let's start with the last place which is Hufflepuff with 192 points. On the third place we have Ravenclaw with 212 points. They lost only by one point to the second place which is Gryffindor with 213 points. With that said you already know who the winner is. With 245 points Slytherin won the first place. Congratulations to you and I hope you all will enjoy the summer holidays".

The speach was the last event in every school year and now that it was over everyone was happy to go home.

"Hey Otabek will you finally tell him about your feelings" JJ asked. The two of them were sitting in the Hogwarts Express while their friends were still searching for them.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship. He is only thirteen. I'll probably tell him when he is older" Otabek answerd.

"And when will that be?" the Canadian boy asked annoyed.

"Maybe during my last year here" Otabek replied.

"But that will be in two years" JJ complained but before Otabek could reply Yuri, Leo, Guang Hong and Seung Gil walked into their cabin. "What were you two talking abou?" Leo asked.

"Nothing" Otabek said with a blank expression.

"Why don't we tell them Otabek?" JJ asked with an evil grin on his face.

"Shut up JJ" the boy said annoyed.

"We were talking about our crushes but looks like Otabek isn't that open around you guys" the other explained.

"Wait you have a girlfriend JJ so does that mean it was about Otabek's crush" Leo asked curious.

"Yes" JJ answered.

"Who is it? Do we know them?" Guang Hong questioned.

"That is enough please I don't want to talk about it" Otabek said. They changed their topic since Otabek seemed very uncomfortable and were know talking about their plans for the holidays.

Even though they started talking about that Yuri couldn't stop thinking about the previous conversation. His crush had a crush. Does that mean he has no chance. That really hurt him. What he didn't know though was that he was said crush.