Summer holidays part 2

When Otabek entered the room it was quiet and the lights were turned off. He walked in and found Yuri sleeping in his bed. So he changed and went to sleep too.

He couldn't fall asleep though because he had too many things on his mind. Why did Yuri get so angry over him not telling Yuri who his crush was? When will Yuri talk to him again? Does he have to tell Yuri that he is his crush in order to save their relationship? Wouldn't that destroy it more than it would save it? All that kept him awake. Otabek wanted to tell Yuri about his feelings when he'd be older. Right now was not the right time for it. At least not for Otabek who wasn't ready yet.

The next morning Victor woke both of them up. Otabek tried to talk to Yuri a few times but the blond boy completely ignored him. They packed their things, drove to the airport, flew to Germany and checked into the hotel. During all that Yuri didn't say a word. Not to Otabek and not to his parents. He even kept quiet when someone bumped into him after they got off of the plane.

They had two days in Berlin and because of Yuri's behaviour Yuuri and Victor decided to walk around together on both of their days. The boys were unpacking their stuff when they heard a knock on their door. Yuri ignored it so Otabek had to open the door. "Do you two want to eat dinner with us?" Victor offerd both of them.

"I don't know. Yuri is still ignoring me so it's probably not the best idea to get out for dinner" Otabek answered.

"We can get you something. Are you fine with fast food?" Yuuri asked.

"Yes, that would be great. Thanks" Otabek said before continuing to unpack his things.

After they were both done Otabek tired to talk to Yuri one more time "Yuri I know that you're mad but I really can't talk about that. But as soon as I'll be ready you'll be the first one to know or the first one I tell because JJ already knows. Please stop ignoring me".

Yuri first acted like he didn't hear what Otabek said before. But after about a minute or so he sighted and started talking for the first time that day "I always tell you everything so why can't you do the same?".

"So if you'd have a crush you'd tell me?" Otabek asked and Yuri blushed because of that question. He had a crush but how could he tell Otabek that he was his crush especially when he knew that Otabek liked someone else.

"Don't change the topic of course I would" the blond boy lied.

"You're lying Yura. So you also have a crush" the taller boy assumed.

"N-No I don't" Yuri quickly stated.

"Then why are you blushing and also nervous. You normally don't stutter" Otabek said and started smirking. Finally Yuri started to act normal again. That made him really happy and it felt like a huge weight was taken off of his shoulders.

"I am not lying. Okay don't tell me. I dont care about that ugly bitch you like anyways" the Russian said coldly. It now sounded more like Yuri.

The weird thing was that Otabek was laughing after he called his crush an ugly bitch. That was because Yuri insulted himself without knowing. "What's so funny you bastard" the blond boy said totally annoyed.

"Nothing you'll understand one day" Otabek replied and calmed down by now.

"Whatever. So what are we doing now? I am bored" he asked.

"Let's wait for the food and then go for a walk. That is probably the only thing we can really do this late" Otabek suggested.

Sometime later Victor and Yuuri came and gave them some pizza and after they ate they went for a walk like Otabek suggested. Then they went to bed and both fell asleep pretty fast.

The next day they first visited the Reichstag which is the German parliament. It is a very old building and has a lot of history. Then they walked through the Brandenburg gate and lastly they went to the TV tower, where they had to wait three hours to get up to see the amazing view. They had a 360 degree view of the city from above. Victor and Yuuri were taking so many couple selfies of them that at one point Yuri just wanted to throw both of their phones away.

On their next day they went to some of the museums in the first half of the day and to the zoo in the second. Yuri liked the zoo the most because they were walking around separately and he could see panthers, tigers, lions and leopards. Otabek also liked the zoo the most but he had other reasons for that. He found Yuri's excitement very cute and enjoyed that he was telling him cat facts and reasons for why cats are the best the whole day. If you ask Otabek, that was one of Yuris cutest sides.

Around 7p.m they met up with Yuuri and Victor and got themselves something to eat. Then they went back to the hotel where they packed before going to sleep. They all had to get up early the next day for their flight to Italy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Happy new year guys. I hope you had a great year. For me 2019 was one of the best years ever. So much happened this year. I adopted a cat and visited America which was one of my biggest dreams. I traveled around a lot in general this year and also achieved a lot in school. By the way one of my new years resolutions is to update more frequently.