Fifth Year part 1

"Wake up Yuri" a soft voice called. Yuri opened his eyes and looked into Yuuri's smiling face "Get ready and come down. Breakfast will be done in about ten minutes."

"Is Viktor making breakfast?" the blond asked tiered and sat up.

"No but he took over because I wanted to wake you up. Don't worry we all know the only things he can really cook are all russian and we already ate блины yesterday" the raven haired man answered and stood up to go back down.

Yuri stood up too to brush his teeth and get dressed. Potya came into his room and he picked him up before walking down with his pet.

"Good morning Yurio" Victor said happily and ran up to him "Are you excited for school?"

"None of your business old man" he mumbled before sitting down on a chair. Yuuri placed the plates with bacon and eggs on the table and Victor and Yuuri sat down too. They ate their breakfast in silence and then got ready to drive to the station.

After stepping through the wall they stood at platform nine and three quarters. "Yurio say hi to Chris from us" Victor said before Yuri wanted to get into the Hogwarts  Express.

"Isn't he in France?" Yuri asked confused.

"Yeah. See you next summer holidays" Victor said before turning around and walking away with Yuuri hand in hand.

'But what is with Christmas?' Yuri thought before getting in and searching for his friends. He found them rather fast or at least some of them. "Hey Yuri" Guang Hong called happily.

"Hi" Yuri replied "where are Otabek, JJ and Seung Gil?"

"I don't know but good that you mention them. This is their last year so we have to spend a lot of time with them" Leo answerd.

"Right they will leave us after this year" Yuri repeated and started to feel sad. He won't see Otabek for two years after this.

The seventh years didn't turn up the whole way to Hogwarts and even then there was no sign of them.

After the enrollment ceremony McGonagall announced that there was something important that she had to tell them "You probably heard that six students were participating in the beast project last year. Two of them left our school because they were seventh years but they will still come with us. I'll tell you where in a minute. But before you need to know more about the beast project.  Those students raised dragons that will be used in the Triwizard Tournament that will take place this year. All of them and this years seventh years that want to participate will go to our partner school in France. We will leave in a week. The seventh years that wanted to participate are Jean Jacques Leroy and Otabek Altin from Gryfindor, Seung Gil from Ravenclaw, Michele Crispino from Hufflepuff and Emil Nekola from Slytherin. One of them will be chosen by the goblet of fire to participate in the Tournament. The rest will stay and support them. We asked all the seventh years during the summer holidays and the ones who wanted to participate came here one day earlier so that we could tell them the details. All students from the beast project should go to Hagrid tomorrow morning to get their dragons ready for transportation."

Before going to his room Yuri waited outside the dining hall for Otabek who came out last with the other seventh years that signed up for the Triwizard Tournament "Beka can we talk?"

"Sure Yura" Otabek answered and they walked away somewhere more private "Raising dragons must be hard. I'd have never thought that you would be involved in something this dangerous."

"Oh no that was actually easy. My dragon is very well behaved and I had Minami's help. But now to the more important part. Why didn't you tell me that you are participating in the Triwizard Tournament?" Yuri asked.