Hogwarts Express

"Yurio!" Victor called. He was trying to shake his son awake but Yuri didn't seem to mind it. Minutes later the boy slowly opened his eyes, gazing at his father with a confused expression.

"How was it this difficult to wake you up? Anyway, you have to get up or else you'll miss your train. Yuuri made breakfast, so get dressed and come down." his dad said in a soft voice, leaving the room.

Yuri rolled out of bed, groaning when he hit the ground. He stood up after a while to get ready for the day. When he was done with his morning routine he went down for breakfast.

Yuuri and Victor were already sitting at the table, waiting for him to join them. Breakfast was over too soon. Victor had told his family stories about his time in Hogwarts. Only rare occasion like this made him talk about the wizarding world at home. After breakfast they drove to the King's Cross station.

"Is this really the right train station? I thought it was a magical train and not just some regular train. Or is there a hidden train station in here?" Yuri asked confused, trying to figure out why his parents brought him to a muggle train station. It didn't look like there were any wizards here.

The silver haired man chuckled, answering, "Yes, this is the right train station and you're right, platform 9 3/4 is hidden. I'll show you the way."

Soon they were standing in front of a wall. It didn't look different from any of the other walls. "Is this a magical wall just like the one in the Angle Alley?" Yuri asked annoyed, "Don't you wizards have more creative secret entrances than walls?"

"This one is different from the one in the Angle Alley. You have to go through the wall. If you are afraid to walk through, close your eyes. It helps." Victor explained, holding hands with his husband.

"Who are you kidding old man? You can't walk through a wall, can you?" the blond boy questioned, not knowing if his father was joking or being serious. It would be just like Victor to prank him.

"Okay, you don't believe me. I'm not joking though. Yuuri and I will go first. Just watch and follow." Victor laughed, squeezing his husband's hand. He then pulled Yuuri towards the wall and disappeared the moment they should have collided with it. "I guess the old man was being serious." Yuri mumbled, heading towards the wall just like his fathers before him. He somehow expected to crash into it, but passed without any complications.

"See, it was easy." the silver haired man stated.

"Yeah, it was." Yuri agreed quietly, looking around the new platform. There was a black and red train. It looked older than the trains muggles were using. Judging by the letters written on its front it was called 'Hogwarts Express'.

They didn't had much time until Yuri had to leave. "I wish you good luck and a lot of fun. We're both going to miss you so much." Yuuri said, a tears rolling down his face. He hugged the small boy, already missing him.

"He is so right, we're going to miss you more than anything else. Don't forget to write us letters. I want to know everything that's going on in Hogwarts." his other dad added, joining the hug. It annoyed the boy but he decided to be nice since he wouldn't see his parents for almost half a year.

After saying good bye to his parents, Yuri entered the train and chose an empty cabin. There, he and his cat Potya waited for their trip to start. The train started moving soon after and for about one hour nothing special happened. Yuri was still all by himself when he heard a knock. Confused, he looked up from his lap where Potya was sleeping. The door opened, revealing the Angle Alley boy. "What was his name again?" he muttered to himself, trying to remember the name the other had told him about a week ago.

The boy came in, slid the door close behind him, and asked, "Can I join you? All of the other cabins are full." Yuri nodded, although he had enjoyed being alone with Potya. Otabek sat down opposite from Yuri. They sat there in silence for about twenty minutes before Otabek started speaking, "You're a first year, aren't you?"

"Yes." Yuri replied, patting his purring cat. The older was confusing Yuri. He had been rude towards him, yet the boy didn't seem to mind it. Every normal person would avoid him after that, but this guy kept being friendly. Yuri couldn't figure out his motive at all.

"If you're a first year, is there anything you want to know about Hogwarts?" Otabek continued.

"No, and if there were, it would be none of your business." Yuri replied annoyed, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, stop being rude. I am just trying to be nice and help you. You've gotten lost before, which lets me jump to the conclusion that you might not know a lot about Hogwarts or maybe even about the wizarding world." the brown boy explained.

"I didn't ask for your help." the younger stated. Otabek stayed quite after that until Yuri started talking.