Third Year part 6

Yuri and Otabek decided to watch the match between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff which should take place in a week. Until then they spend their time with their friends. In fact they were all sitting together under their favourite tree outside of the castle right now. "It is such a pity that we lost" JJ complained.

All off them rolled their eyes and Leo and Guang Hong started to giggle. "You're not even in the team so what are you complaining about?" Leo asked and leaned on Guang Hong who was sitting next to him.

"Yeah but they got extra house points and are ahead of us now. That sucks" JJ continued.

"Oh shut up JJ. You're useless and rarely get any points so if you want Gryffindor to win at least do something for it" Yuri replied. JJ stuttered out some half finished words and than walked away.

"Oh no Yura you scared JJ away" Otabek said in a funny way and all of them started to laugh.

They joked around some more until Seung Gil stood up and said "Well, I have to leave. A girl asked me to help her with some spells and I agreed so see you later".

"Wait, wait you can't just drop a bomb like this and then leave. Who is she and do you like her?" Guang Hong asked enthusiastically.

"No it's nothing like that. I just promised to help her out with some school stuff" the Korean boy replied and walked away.

"He blushed" Leo noticed and all nodded in response. They continued talking until they got bored and Leo and Guang Hong left for what they called 'couple time' which was just them sitting in their room and whispering sweet things to each other or telling each other secrets. To make it short "couple time" was just cheesy things that couples do.

The time until the match passed faster than they expected and they were now watching it. Hufflepuff was ahead of Ravenclaw with 20 points. That changed every now and again and after an houer the match felt like endless. "Beka I'm bored. Why the hell are they too stupid to catch a small ball? It literally flew in front of them several times already" Yuri complained.

"You know that the longest Quidditch match ever took tree months, don't you?" Otabek giggled "So give them some time".

"What? really tree months" the blond wondered.

"Yeah. I feel kind of sorry for the players back then. Tree months of Quidditch sound exhausting" the taller boy said.

They continued to watch the match and after about two hours Ravenclaw had 240 points while Hufflepuff had 210 points. All of them continued playing and the audience seemed bored by now. Suddenly the two seeker started to follow something and the audience started to cheer them on. It was the golden snitch. From then on it took only minutes until the Ravenclaws caught the golden snitch. With that they won with 390 points against the Hufflepuffs who still had 210 points.

It was now decided that Slytherin and Ravenclaw would fight for the first and second place. That also meant that Gryffindor would face Huffelpuff for the third and last place.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I have less school related problems right now so you'll get 2 chapters in 2 days. Isn't that amazing?