Flashback

This part is Victor's and Yuuri's past. It is the story of them meeting each other and finding Yuri. It is also everything Victor tells Yuri in the story.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Victor POV

The summer holidays before my last year of Hogwarts just started. Three months of boredom like every year. Or so I thought. Everything changed when I went to that small cafe where an ebony haired boy worked. After he started working at that cafe I started going there every day. He was shy and sweet and after a while we became friends. Although he was a muggle we were already best friends after a month and boyfriends after two months. During my last week at home I told him everything about the world of magic in which I was living. He accepted it surprised good and after I told him everything we got even closer if possible. We wrote each other letters almost daily and when I came back in the Christmas holidays we spent all the time together. Luckily or parents both approved our relationship. I got back to Hogwarts and finished it half a year later. After five years of living together we got married. I proposed at the cafe we met and Yuuri was crying so much that day. Even though we were the happiest mans alive there was something missing. Something we both wanted so much and just couldn't get. Having a child, that is. At that time I was working at the Ministry of Magic. When Lord Voldemort came back to live and started attacking Hogwarts I was sent there to help. Back then I was one of the strongest aurors in Britain. After the battle ended and we were cleaning up I found him. He was lying next to his dead parents. I knew them, they were the Plisetskys couple ones of the most awful Death Eaters I knew. But he didn't seem awful like his parents. He seemed innocent and helpless. I walked over to that little blond boy which was crying next to his dead parents. I picked him up and took him with me. After some investigation I found out his name was Yuri. What a coincidence. I took him home and I will never forget Yuuris happy face when I told him that we will adopt that small boy. Of course I also told him the history of the Plisetsky family. Luckily Yuuri had the same opinion as I and didn't cared about our sons parents sins. That was the start of us living together as a happy family.