Christmas Holidays

Some days have passed and for today they planned to go to the Christmas market. They drove there and split up in two groups. Victor and Yuuri decided to go on a date while Yuri and Otabek spent the day as friends. It was already late and they decided to meet up in two hours from now. Yuri and Otabek walked down the beautiful streets that were all decorated in lights and christmas trees.

"Look there is a skating rink" Yuri said excited.

Otabek noticed Yuris excitement and suggested "Let's go there if you want to".

They went to the rink and skated for about an hour. Both of them had so much fun there. After that they walked around and bought candied apples. They met Yuuri and Victor after the two hours they had passed and drove home after a fun evening.

Days passed by and it was the day before Christmas now. Yuri and Otabek woke up at around 10 a.m. and went down for breakfast. Victor and Yuuri were out so they were all alone. After breakfast they played video games. Then they ate lunch and got back to video games again.

"Where are your parents. They were never away for such a long time" Otabek asked worried.

"Probably at my grandparents house. They visit Yuuris parents every year but they will be back before tomorrow to give us our presents" Yuri explained still focused on the game. They stayed like this the whole day and went to bed at 1 a.m.

The next morning both of them woke up at the smell of waffles. Both of them got ready and went down to the kitchen where Yuuri and Victor were making breakfast. They made waffles like they did every Christmas. It was a family tradition that Yuuri suggested because he always ate waffles with his parents when he was still living with them.

"Look who is here Yuuri" Victor said happily looking towards his son and his son's friend.

"Good morning you two. Sit down the waffles are ready and you can open your presents after that" Yuuri said and put the plate with the waffles down on the table. They all sat down and enjoyed the breakfast.

"Happy Birthday dad" Yuri suddenly said.

"Oh thanks Yurio. I'm happy you remembered it" Victor said with awe. It meant a lot to him that his son congratulated him because his behaviour was normally bad and he sometimes acted like he didn't cared about his parents at all.

"Congratulations Victor" Otabek congratulated the silver haired man too. He didn't know that it was Victor's birthday. It was surprising because no one talked about it before.

After breakfast they opened their presents. Otabek got a new broom for Qudditch. His parents gave it to Yuri's parents in advance. Yuri got a leopard print jacket and some new video games. Both of them liked their presents and after thanking Yuuri and Victor they went upstairs to enjoy the rest of the day.

They had only two days left before school starts again and for today it was planned to visit London. They went sightseeing first. They visited the London Eye and enjoyed the beautiful sight of London from above. After that they visited the Londoner Dungeon because it was right next to the Eye. Yuuri go scared and Yuri made fun of him the rest of the day. They also visited the park in front of the Buckingham palace and went shopping. At the end of the day all of them were really exhausted and went to bed right after coming home.

The holidays ended to fast and Yuri and Otabek were now saying goodbye to Yuuri and Victor.

"We're gonna miss you so much and Otabek come visit us again" Victor whined.

"Yeah I know but we have to go now" Yuri said embarrassed and pulled Otabek towards the Hogwarts Express. They got in and arrived in Hogwarts after some hours.