Sixth Year part 5

"Yura" Otabek shook him gently "Wake up. I made breakfast and we need to leave soon."

"Let me sleep" the blond boy groaned with closed eyes and covered his head with the blanket.

"You need to wake up Yura" the older said with a soft smile. He waited for any kind of reaction but Yuri ignored him. Otabek thought of the best way to wake his boyfriend up. He came up with a good idea and smirked at the thought of what he was about to do. The older started kissing Yuri all over his face and tickling his stomach.

"N-no Beka s-stop" the younger giggled. Otabek's plan worked and Yuri was fully awake now.

"Promise you'll get up" Otabek said while tickling him more.

"I-I will, j-just s-stop" Yuri huffed and Otabek stopped immediately. The blond needed a minute to calm down. He was still laughing and panting. Otabek looked at him with a smile and after he was back to normal they washed up, dressed and went down.

"You said you made breakfast, right?" Yuri asked when they were about to walk into the living room "Don't you have servants to do that?"

"We do, but I told them that it's enough to make breakfast for my parents. I wanted to do our breakfast myself" Otabek explained. He guided Yuri to his chair and then sat down himself.

On the table was a plate with crepes, bowls with different kinds of berries and bottles with vanilla and chocolate sauces. "Thank you Beka" Yuri said with a smile.

"You're welcome" Otabek answered and squeezed Yuri's hand. The crepes turned out good. Yuri liked to put berries, white chocolate and vanilla sauce on his while Otabek preferred them with chocolate and chocolate sauce. Since Otabek was done with school he could use magic whenever he wanted, so he kept the crepes warm to let the chocolate melt.

"Are you done?" Otabek asked and Yure nodded "Let's go. We're using the floo network to get to the angle alley and from there we can go wherever we want."

"Sounds good, let's go" Yuri said and pulled Otabek to the fire place. There they threw the network powder into the fire and stepped in. Yuri went in first and Otabek followed him.

They arrived at a bar in the angle alley. Otabek grabbed Yuri's hand and led him outside of the bar. It was less crowded than at the beginning of the school year or during the week but there were still a lot of people and it was easy to get lost. That was why Otabek and Yuri were walking hand in hand. Of course they liked holding hands too but they mainly did that to stay together.

"Is there anywhere you want to go?" Otabek asked and squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

"No, not really" Yuri answered and thought for a moment "Oh wait there is somewhere I want to go. I want to get a new book at the bookstore. Do you want to go anywhere?"

"Yes, I need to buy a present for Ela as an apology for making her worry. She always wanted a cat so I will get her one. Could you take it with you when you go back to Hogwarts?" Otabek asked.

"I can but did you ask your parents? Ela is living with them and so will the cat. Are they good with you buying her a cat?" the blond questioned on their way to the bookstore.

"I asked them and they said I can do it if it's just one cat. The cat will be in Hogwarts most of the time anyway" the older replied and stopped when they arrived at their destination. He opened the door for Yuri who thanked him and walked in.

They went to the third floor where the books about beasts were. Yuri went to the shelf with the dragon books, that was located in the back. He knew this floor very well since he liked to come here. Actually he came here every time he visited the angle alley since this store was much bigger than the bookstore in Hogsmeade. There they had only few books about beast and even fewer of them were about dragons. He already read all of them and he wanted to read and know even more. Here they had a full floor about beasts and there were new books every time he came.