Sixth Year part 2

Yuri was searching the Hogwarts Express for Minami. He decided to join him and maybe even talk with him. It was hard to get through the train due to all the students in the passage. But Yuri still fought his way through. It was a long way to Minami's cabbin since the boy was sitting in one of the last ones.

When Yuri finally got there he was a mix of mad and annoyed "Are you stupid? Why did you choose to sit in the back? You do know that the passages are fucking crowded."

"Oh sorry. I came late too and this was one of the only ones left" Minami explained.

"Whatever you idiot" the blond sighed and sat down opposite of Minami.

"Are you still mad or can we talk now?" Minami asked after a while. At first he received a very annoyed gaze from Yuri but then the boy replied "I don't care, so do whatever you want."

"I'll take this as a yes then~" Minami said happy "What did you do during the holidays? You only told me about visiting Otabek but that can't be it right?"

"Well you would be jealous if I tell you what else happened so I won't" Yuri smirked.

"Now you have to! I promise not to be jealous so please tell me" the younger pleaded. It was easy to excite Minami and Yuri knew that very well.

"Ash and Eiji visited me" Yuri said and watched Minami's reaction. It was funny. He seemed confused at first but then started to get excited.

"No fair. Are you lying? They said they'll be in Romania" Minami pouted "Tell me everything!"

"See I knew it. You're jealous. You totally are" Yuri grinned amused.

"I'm not jealous, maybe a little bit, but I am more excited to hear about them than jealous" the other explained impatient.

"I won't tell you anything though" the older said and stretched out his tongue.

"You can't keep that to yourself after telling me about their visit. I haven't heard from them in so long" Minami complained.

"Do you want me to pity you or something?" Yuri asked with a big grin.

"No I want you to tell me about everything they've told you" the boy demanded.

Yuri gave in after a while and told Minami about Ash's and Eiji's job in Romania. When he was done telling him everything Ash and Eiji told him, he continued with talking about the holidays. Minami's eyes were shining bright as he listened to Yuri. The stories about the dragons were his favourite ones and by the time Yuri finished, the Express arrived in Hogwarts.

After the time with Ash and Eiji Yuri wanted to change. The two of them showed him that he had to improve. That's why Yuri paid attention to all of his classes and spent a lot of time in the library to catch up to his classmates after not listening for months.

If he wasn't in class or in the library, he was most likely somewhere around Minami. The two of them talked a lot about different things and sometimes Yuri agreed to meet Minami's other friends. Yuri was rather silent every time they were around but Minami still appreciated it because he knew that Yuri didn't like meeting new people.

From time to time he also talked to Ela. That was mostly because he felt guilty for what he did to Otabek and it didn't help that Ela was complaining about Otabek all the time. She was mad at him for not answering her letters and also worried. Yuri listened to everything she said and assured her that Otabek was fine even though it was a lie.

The snow melted away and it got warmer day by day. It was finally spring and Yuri's sixteenth birthday was only a week away. Yuri and Minami were sitting under their tree. It felt lonely being there without Otabek, JJ, Seung Gil, Guang Hong and Leo.