Summer Holidays

Yuri was bored and missed Otabek a lot. He was at home alone most of the time and had nothing to do. Three months of boredom were waiting for him. He was sitting in his room with Potya on his lap and was playing video games as his dads came in.

"Yurio we have a surprise" Victor happily said.

"What is it" Yuri replied without even looking up.

"We're flying to Russia to see your grandparents" Yuuri answered. Yuuri's parents were living in London and they visited them every Christmas and sometimes on weekends too. Victor's parents moved back to Russia after he graduated from Hogwarts. They came to them from time to time which was easy given the fact that they were wizards. Yuri looked up bored and asked "Can't they come over like always? Why do we have to fly to Russia? ".

"Why not? We never visited them before and you've never been to Russia before. Come on Yurio it will be fun" Victor motivated him.

"Whatever" the boy whisperd annoyed and continued playing his game.

A week after that conversation they were sitting at the airport. They got into the plane as soon as possible and were now listening to the safety instructions. The flight was rather uncomfortable for Yuri. To start with he hated flying. He sat next to his parents who were sleeping while holding hand. Victor's head was lying on Yuuris shoulder. "Disgusting! How can they be lovey dovey all the time" the blond boy thought. They arrived after a four hour flight and were greeted by Victor parents as soon as they got out of the airport.

The next week was all the same for Yuri. His grandparents were literally sticking on to him and always saying things like "look at our cute grandson" and "you have to stay here forever sweetheart". They were annoying as hell and the blond hated the attention he got all day long. He just wanted some time for himself without grandparents who were following him and watching over him like some crazy stalkers. One day they decided to go sightseeing. Victor knew saint Petersburg very well and offered to give Yuuri and Yuri a tour. Yuri agreet to that as soon as Victoer suggested it because that might be the only chance to get away from his grandparents. They visited a lot of castles and after running around for almost seven hours they decided to sit down and eat something.

Everything was written in Russian so Victor hat to translate it. After ordering and eating their food they went back to their grandparents.

It was their last day in Russia and Yuri couldn't wait for it to be over. The day was exhausting like always and after a long day he was sitting in his room. He then heard a knock.

"Come in" he called.

Yuuri opened the door and stepped in. "Can we talk?" he asked and sat down on his son's bed.

"What is it pig?" the smaller boy replied annoyed.

"Yurio please stop calling me that" he sighted and then continued "I noticed you have been sad lately. You looked bored all the time. Even more bored than you usually look. Is everything okay or do you want to talk about anything".

Yuri looked confused at his dad and said "I'm fine what is your problem pig".

"I just want you to know that you can talk to me about everything" the ebony haired man reassured him. He stood up and wanted to leave as he felt someone grabbing his arm. He looked at his son and sat back down. "Just start as soon as you feel ready" he said and waited for the boy to reply.

After about ten secounds the blond boy started "I just miss my friends. Especially Otabek. You know that I never had any friends before so there was no one I missed during holidays. This year is different though because I finally have friends. Friends that are really important to me and I miss them".

Yuuri hugged him and whispered "It's okay. You'll see them soon anyways".
They somehow managed to fall asleep like that and when Victor came into the room he could help but take louds of pictures. For him that was the most adorable thing ever. Yuri was very pissed after that because Victor always showed him the pictures and called him cute which Yuri absolutely hated.

They flew back after that and the rest of the holidays was just boring. They passed slowly and the last day of holidays finally came. That means Yuri could see Otabek and the others tomorrow.