Third Year part 4

The next big thing after the holidays was the Hogsmeade trip. Normally third years went there sometime around Christmas. This year they did it later. At the end of January that was. Victor sometimes talked about Hogsmeade. He told Yuri that there was this one sweats shop called Honeydukes that he had to visit if he'd ever go to Hogsmeade. Also there was a joke shop called Zonko's Joke Shop that he wanted to visit. Of course there were even more amazing places that he wanted to visit but he didn't really know much about them.

Since he never was in Hogsmeade before Otabek agreed on going with him. Normally you'd ask your friends from your house or grade out, but since Yuri didn't have neither of those he asked Otabek. Said boy instantly agreed and now they were on their way there. When they arrived Otabek suggested to go to the Tree Broomstick Inn because of their butterbeer. He explained that it was something everyone in Hogwarts likes or at least tries. "It is delicious" Yuri said after he has had a sip.

"I'm glad you like it" Otabek answerd with a smile. He mostly had a blank expression so seeing him smile made Yuri blush. They talked about different things and both enjoyed themselves or so it seemed. The reality was different. Both of them were faking their smiles and only thinking about each other. Otabek's thoughts were mostly something like "How can he be so cute and perfect?" or "No, no I cant like him. He is not even thirteen yet". Yuri's thoughts were something like "He is driving me crazy. How can a human beeing be so gorgeous? " and "Why am I like this? I am destroying our friendship. He won't ever like me. There is nothing to like about me and I am so much younger than him".

After finishing Otabek showed him around. They spend some time at Zonko's Joke Shop and made silly plans on how to prank their friends. Then they went to Honeydukes where they both bought a buch of sweats. They played funny games with them like eating Bertie Bott's every flavour beans. Yuri was actually lucky and got good flavours like blueberry, coconut, peach, vanilla ice cream and chocolate cake. Otabek at the other side was less lucky. His flavours were cherry, fish, dirty socks, banana and vomit. They went back to Hogwarts in the evening and decided that they will go to Hogsmeade every now and again. They actually did that and sometimes one of the others accompanied them. It was annoying when JJ did because he was always talking so much unnecessary stuff that Yuri started yelling at him. Leo and Guang Hong mostly started forgetting that there were others with them after about an hour so it was just like Otabek and Yuri were there alone. Seung Gil was different. He was quite and spending time together was actually enjoyable for all of them.

The Quidditch training started in spring which meant that Yuri and Otabek were busier now. Another event that is in spring is Yuri's birthday. He turned thirteen this year. Victor and Yuuri sent him more clothes for Quidditch and sweats. His friends made him a cake which was cool. They had to ask the teachers and house elves for permission to use the kitchen and than bake the cake. That was also difficult since none of them has ever baked a cake before. All in one his birthday was great. He and Otabek even got a day off of Quidditch training. The others were free anyways since they had no special after school activities.