Summer holidays 4

Agape backed away a few steps, which made the boy stop in confusion. "Agape? It's me, Yuri!"

He was only steps away from his dragon, yet he wasn't close enough to touch it. Yuri decided to patiently wait for his dragon to reach out to him first. Slowly, Agape started sniffing Yuri and shortly after that he started jumping up and down excitedly.

"I missed you too" Yuri giggled as he finally got to touch his dragon's scales. Agape bowed his head down and bumped Yuri with it. Then he started licking all over the boy's face.

"Eww, Stop! I don't want your saliva all over me" Yuri complained laughing and started scratching Agape's head. The dragon closed his eyes and leaned his big head on Yuri.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know" the blond laughed "You love getting your head scratched."

Agape really did. It was his favourite spot. Only Yuri and Minami knew it, for they were the only ones the dragon trusted enough to let them close to him.

They stayed there for a while until it was time to go back home. Yuri promised Agepe to come back every day and he did.

Every day, after he finished his work either Ash or Eiji would come with him to the same spot in the forest. There, Agape was patiently waiting for him and he jumped up and stormed towards the boy every time he sensed the boy coming out of the hut.

Yuri enjoyed his time in Romania. Most of the work was fun and watching Charlie ignore Chris was hilarious. But the best thing about being in Romania was the time he spent with his dragon.

Getting this close to Agape made it even harder to leave. He had a deep bond with his dragon and being around him after such a long time made him realise how much he missed his connection to Agape. Yuri hated that he had to say goodbye to him again, especially since he didn't know if he would ever see him again.

On his last visit Yuri brough a gigantic bucket filled with Agape's favourite fish. The dragon finished it within seconds and thanked Yuri by bumping him with it's head.

"You're such a good boy Agape" the blond scratched the dragon's big head, earning a pleased growl from Agape. "I'll miss you so much."

It was as if Agape understood what he had said. He looked so sad after Yuri said those words and when the boy wanted to leave, Agape didn't let him go. The dragon tied his tail around Yuri, which scared the boy at first, but he quickly calmed down, knowing that Agape would never harm him.

Ash was just about to interfere when Yuri stopped him. He knew that Ash would have to hurt Agape in order to free him and that was the last thing he wanted.

It took Yuri quite some time to convince his dragon to let him go. Eventually, Agape freed him and Yuri could leave to get some rest before his flight.

The flight was booked for the next day's morning. Out of some reason, he couldn't understand, Victor always booked flights in the morning.

When they came home that night it was around 8:30 PM. Yuri's luggage was already packed and he had some time before going to bed. He was just about to ask Ash and Eiji if they wanted to play a game, but he didn't get to it.

There was a knocking sound at the door. Ash opened the door for Charlie, who was holding a big box in his hands. "I won't have time to say goodbye tomorrow, which is why I will do it now" the ginger haired man announced as he placed the box on the table.

"What's in the box?" Yuri asked curious.

"Open it. It's my farewell present, although I hope it isn't a permanent farewell. You will always be welcomed here, so feel free to come back after graduating from Hogwarts" the oldest said smiling.