Fifth Year part 5

It was a relatively cold autumn day and Yuri didn't want to get up at all. He knew that although it was Sunday he had to be done with his morning routine by 8 a.m. or earlier. Chris told everyone that they would all meet at half past 8 so that he could talk about the second quest.

"Yuri I know you are awake. Come on you'll be late" Minami said and shook him.

"Don't want to" Yuri groaned and turned away.

"Okay then don't stand up" Minami sounded quite pissed and ran out of the room. He came back about five minutes later.

"See that's what I meant" he said.

"Yuri come on you have to get up or else you'll be late" a second voice said. Yuri would always recognise that voice. It belongs to Otabek.

"It's too cold" he murmured without looking at the other two.

"You can hug me all day if that is your problem" Otabek said and Yuri stood up in an instant. He snuggled himself into Otabek and Otabek hugged him closer "You also have to get dress, brush your teeth and hair and eat breakfast."

Yuri pulled alway and took some of his clothes to the bathroom. About five minutes later he came out fully dressed. He went straight to Otabek and hugged his boyfriend again. Yuri loved how warm Otabek was and also enjoyed hugging him in general.

"Let's go to breakfast now. JJ and Seung Gil told me that they were waiting for us" Otabek said and pulled Yuri towards the door. Minami followed them quietly.

They soon arrived in the dining hall and spotted JJ and Seung Gil sitting at the end of a table with Mickey and Emil.

"What took you three so long? We were waiting for ages" JJ complained.

"You could've started without us" Otabek replied and the three boys sat down. They all ate breakfast and about ten minutes after they were done everything on top of the tables disappeared and the tables were moved to the sides.

More students gathered minute by minute until the room was very crowded. All the students from Hogwarts sat together in one of the front rows. Yuri was sitting on Otabek's lap and enjoyed having Otabek's big and strong arms around him.

Chris came to the very front and cleared his throat. Everyone stopped talking and looked towards him "As you may know, it is finally time for the second quest. It will be held in a week and there is not much to say about it. I will explain more right before the task. All the participants should come to the edge of the forest at 10 a.m. next Saturday. I'll be waiting for you there. The others will come to us later. You will be brought to the right location by the other teachers. Please come to the dining hall at 11 a.m. See you all next Saturday." Chris smiled and left.

"Great it will be a surprise again" Otabek said and rested his head on Yuri's back.

"I hope it will be easier than the last task" Yuri replied.

"I don't think so. The last one was already too easy" the older said.

A week later Otabek and Yuri met for breakfast. They wanted to spend some time before the second quest would start.

"I just remembered that Durmstrang also had something like a beast project.  Do you think that I will have to face beasts again?" Otabek asked.

"That's the first time I'm hearing that they also have a beast project. But that explains why some of the guys always disappear. I don't think so though.  Why would you face beasts two times in a row?" Yuri answerd.

They finished their breakfast and walked around outside. It was relaxing. They were holding hands outside the castle and nobody else was there. Having time for each other wasn't something they could get that easily so they enjoyed every moment with one another. Normally their friends were always around them so it was hard to focus on each other.