Sixth Year part 6

Victor picked Yuri up in the morning and flew him back to school. They weren't talking much on their way there because the blond boy was playing with the cat that was nervous from flying in a car. If it wasn't for the cat, Yuri could have used the floo network.

"We'll be arriving soon. Are you ready to go back to school?" Victor asked to break the silence.

"Yeah" Yuri replied while petting Arslan's fluffy back. He purred and snuggled his head into the boy's hand.

"Why are you like this?" Victor whined childish "Talk to me. I am nice enough to drive you back to your school. You could at least spent some time with me."

"Flying would be more accurate than driving and I am spending time with you old men. We are in a car, the doors are closed and there is no other way out for me" Yuri rolled his eyes annoyed.

"You didn't even want to sit in the front and stop calling me old men. You're hurting my feelings" the older pouted.

"The cat is in the back and flying makes it nervous. Do you want it to damage your car?" the blond asked.

"You could put it in the box. It's not even your cat Yurio, but I am your dad" Victor said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"I guess you have to deal with the fact that I prefer spending time with somone else's cat to speaking with you" Yuri replied with an devilish grin.

"You are so mean. Why are you like this?" Victor asked as he landed in front of Hogwarts.

"Bye Victor" the blond said as he opened the door with a smile.

"You could at least say 'thank you dad' or 'I love you dad'" the man murmured.

"In your dreams. Did you ever hear me say something disgusting like that" Yuri replied.

"You are always nice to Otabek" Victor said quietly.

"Of course I am. He is my boyfriend and I don't want him to break up with me" the blond boy rolled his eyes and slammed the door. Then he walked away without looking back to his dad.

He brought the cat to his room and went to the headmistress office. There he talked to her for a while before seeing each of his teachers separately. All of them gave him notes and assignments from classes he had missed over the week.

Yuri brought all of his work to his room and decided to do it later. First he wanted to tell Minami about Otabek and then give Ela the cat that was now sleeping on his bed. Potya was sleeping right next to it and Yuri couldn't hold back a smile. He carefully patted both of them before leaving.

The blond walked to the Hufflepuff dorm and asked one of the students to get Minami. About two minutes later a very exited Minami jumped on Yuri "You're back! Where have you been?"

"Let go of me" Yuri commanded and Minami did as he was told "I was with Otabek."

Miami's eyes widened in surprise. "Is he awake?" he asked and Yuri nodded with a big smile. "That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you. Wait, you were at his place for a week. You need to tell me everything!"

"Calm down" Yuri laughed "I will tell you everything. Actually there is not much to say. It was an amazing week and I'm so glad he is awake. Beka and I were mostly at his place watching movies and playing video games. We also went on a date and visited my parents."

"Tell me all about the date. I need to know more and don't leave out any spicy details" Minami squealed.

"There are no such details" Yuri hissed with a blushing face.