Fourth Year part 10

Yuri was busier than ever because of the project. Agape got sick and he and Minami had to constantly take care of him so that he would get well fast. Not only was Agape sick but they also had to train the dragons more intensely because the Triwizard Tournament was only half a year away. That meant that as soon as Agape would feel well they would have to train more than ever.

Normally he would like to do that but now that he had a boyfriend things changed. He couldn't meet with Otabek at all because his day mostly looked like this: getting up at 5a.m to eat breakfast and take care of Agape. Then having lessons and lunch right after them. Right after lunch he would have to go back to Agape until it was late and he had to go back to bed.

Because of all that Yuri and Otabek haven't even been on a date. Agape got sick about two days after Yuri's birthday which was also the day the boys started dating.

It was now the last month of school and lucky Agape felt better. Training was also going well and Agape was almost like a very well behaved dog with the exception that he wasn't just a dog.

Minami and Yuri were just about to bring Agape his fish when Hagrid stopped them "Hey, you have been working on this project more than anyone else so I thought of giving you both a day off. One of you can take the day off on Saturday and the other on Sunday. I'll talk to the others too so that they can help out with Agape a bit if you'll need anything while working alone. They will probably also get a day off later but other than in your case their dragons didn't get sick so they had to work less and can definitely wait until it's their turn to take a day off. Enjoy your weekend".

Hagrid walked away and Minami started talking happily " You can finally go on a date with Otabek. Also which day do you want?"

"Saturday because Otabek has a Qudditch match on Sunday and even though watching him would be great, I think I want to actually spend time with him" Yuri said while they were carrying the buckets with fish back to Agape.

"Awwww you two are so cute" Minmi squeaked and almost dropped his buckets as he tripped over a root.

That day Yuri went back a bit earlier because he wanted to find Otabek. To his luck he ran into Otabek and JJ on his way back "Yura do you have some time?" Otabek asked.

Yuri blushed and looked at JJ who was smirking. That was the moment in which he knew that JJ found out about them "I'll go first so you can talk to you boyfriend" the Canadian whispered into Otabek's ear.

"What did he say to make you blush? " Yuri asked and stepped towards Otabek.

"Nothing just the usual. You know him" the brown haired boy replied.

"Oh and to answer your question, yes I have time. I actually wanted to talk about something with you" Yuri explained a bit embarrassed.

"Hmm? What is it?" the other asked.

"So I have the next Saturday off and I thought that maybe-" Yuri shyly looked down "maybe we could go on a date?" the last part came out more like a question.

Otabek smiled and nodded. They walked to their tree where they made plans for their date until they decided that Otabek would surprise Yuri. They also talked about other things that came to their minds until they had to go back to their rooms.

The days until the date Yuri was kind of nervous. He really looked forward to it but he was also scared that some things might go wrong. All he wanted was a perfect first date with his boyfriend whom he loved more than anyone else on the planet.

He was even more nervous on the day of the date. Yuri searched through his close but couldn't decide on anything. "Fuck" he mumbled before running out of his room and up the stairs. He took a deep breath before aggressively knocking on the door in front of him.