Second Year part 4

A day passed since Yuri woke up and he was still not speaking. Victor was called to school again and arrived when Yuri was sleeping. At least it looked like he was sleeping. The blond boy was awake and just acted asleep. He heard his dad come in and also heard that the nurse started talking to Victor.

"I am not sure if he should stay here. Bad things happend around him and he is still so young. I am worried that he might be traumatised. He is only twelve years old and saw so many of his classmates die" the nurse said to Victor.

"Is there any way to help him. He has to visit Hogwarts because he needs to learn how to control his powers. But I don't want him to get hurt emotionally. What is the best thing we could do to help him?" the silver haired man asked.

"Maybe something like therapy might help. I can provide him with sessions once a week" the nurse suggested.

"I am not sure. He never really talks about his feelings openly and it might embarrass him to go to therapy and talk about his feelings" Victor said.

"Than let's just wait for now and hope that he gets better. Could you stay here for a while?" the nurse asked.

"Yes sure" the man said and walked to his sons bed. He sat down on a chair next to him. After ten minutes Yuri stopped playing asleep. Victor noticed it and immediately started asking him questions "How are you? Do you need anything? Can I do something for you? Do you want to come home for a while? Why is Otabek not here? Did you two fight?".

"Shut up old man. I'm fine and I want to stay here. Otabek has lessons right now and none of this is your business go home" the blond boy said annoyed.

"I heard you haven't talked for a while so me beeing here actually helped and you are my son so this is my business" Victor said surprised. He didn't expected that his presence would help his son so much. Yuri turned away and ignored Victor for the rest of the day. Otabek joined them later on. He and Victor talked a lot while Yuri was silent and deep in thoughts again.

He had so much going on in his head. It was mostly thoughts of guilt. He thought thing like "all of the victims had connections to me", "what if the vampire is actually after me and if it is like that all of them died in vain" and "what if he hurts Beka or my other roommates next. He might also hurt Victor. As long as he is here he isn't safe". Yuri didn't notice that tears started rolling down his cheeks. Victor and Otabek turned to him and tried to calm him down and talk to him. It didn't help and Yuri still stayed quiet and ignored both of them. He stopped crying and lay back down. Yuri fell asleep soon after.

The blond boy started talking again after a while. He still felt guilty but hid it under a smile. Victor and Otabek worried a lot because Yuri acted weird. First he didn't talk at all and the he started to smile. Although both of them were worried Victor had to leave Hogwarts and Otabek acted like nothing happend at all. At least he did so for a while. That stopped when Yuri opened up.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Check out my other story if you want some smut. This story won't contain any but the oneshots are mostly about it.