Fourth Year part 1

"Wake up Yurio" a soft voice said. Yuri slowly opened his eyes and saw his dad's face.

"Shut up old man" he mumbled and closed his eyes again.

"You have to get up or else you'll miss the Hogwarts Express. Breakfast is ready too so get up. I made *блины" Victor said and left the room.

Yuri signed and stood up. Then he changed, brushed his teeth and went downstairs. There Victor was waiting for him in the kitchen and Yuri immediately noticed that something was off. "Where is da- I mean the pig" he said still tired.

Victor smirked at Yuri almost calling Yuuri dad "He left for work already. We didn't want to wake you up because he left in the middle of the night".

"Whatever" the blond said and sat down next to Victor. After they had finished breakfast, they drove to King's Cross station.

"See you next year Yurio" Victor said and hugged him very tight.

"Why next year?" Yuri asked "and let go of me old man" he added.

"You're staying at Otabek's over the Christmas holidays so the next time we'll see each other will be the next summer holidays in a year" Victor explained with a sad look. "We gonna miss you so much" he whined and hugged Yuri again.

"Let go. I can't breath you idiot" the boy yelled. Some people turned around to him and Yuri started feeling uncomfortable.

He just turned away and went to the Hogwarts Express leaving Victor behind. Only JJ was already there so he joined him.

They talked about their holidays and JJ smirked when he heard that Otabek was with Yuri. "What is it?" Yuri asked annoyed.

"Nothing. Just keep on telling me about your and Otabek's romantic trip" he chuckled.

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE. THAT WAS NOT A ROMANTIC TRIP" the smaller yelled with a bright red face.

"But you wanted it to be" JJ concluded. If there was one thing that JJ could do better then others it would be reading people. Nobody expected it from him because of his narcissistic behaviour though.

"N-No that's-" Yuri stuttered out and tried to think of what to say. His face turned even redder than it was before.

"Don't lie Yuri. Your face says something different.  So you have a crush on your best friend.  Great tell him" the Canadian said.

"No I can't.  Beka already has a crush and you should know that" Yuri replied.

JJ wanted to say something but right in that moment Otabek and the others came in.

"Why is your face so red Yura?" Otabek asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I-it's nothing" Yuri lied.

"We were talking about his crush. Why don't you tell them Yuri?" JJ asked with a big grin.

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE" the blond boy yelled again.

"Why are you all telling JJ about your crushes?" Leo questioned and looked between Otabek and Yuri who said "we don't" at the same time.

"They both hate talking about that. Unluckily for them I found out who they like myself" JJ explained.

They changed the topic and talked about a bunch of things on their way to Hogwarts. This time Otabek knew how Yuri felt. He had so many thoughts like 'What if he likes someone else?' 'But if that's not the case, could he really like me?'.

They arrived at Hogwarts and from there they followed the first day routine. That meant meeting up in the dining hall, listening to Professor McGonagalls speech, welcoming the first years and lastly going to their rooms.

Otabek couldn't fall asleep at all so he walked over to JJ's bed and whispered "are you awake? ". He got no response and decided to wake JJ up. Otabek slowly shook him awake while whispering his name over and over again.

JJ groaned "what do you want Otabek?".

"Who does Yuri like?" the boy asked with a blank expression and a serious voice.

"I can't tell you. I mean you wouldn't want me to tell others about your crush" JJ answered.

"Please JJ" Otabek pleaded with more emotions in his voice.

"No. Go to sleep Otabek" the tired boy demanded.

"At least tell me if it's me" Otabek begged.

"Ask him if you want to know that bad but I won't tell you anything at all" JJ said and Otabek understood that it will be useless to continue their conversation. He went back to his bed and although he couldn't get what he wanted he felt kind of relieved. He now knew that JJ wouldn't tell Yuri that he liked him.

*блины     (russian pancakes. They are thiner and less fluffy than american pancakes. pronunciation: blini)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks for 2K reads. You really motivate me to continue writing this story.