Moving - Max Verstappen

Requested by: Margauxx1509. I hope you like it!

Listen to: Back when we were kids - Timeflies

Today was the day: you were finally moving into your own place with Max. For the past few years, you have been travelling back and forth from his home to yours, but after today that will all be over. You have found your own place in Monaco. You felt in love with the city as you visited Max for the first time. You found an apartment of your own after a long search, and you were so excited. All-day, you were walking around with a smile on your face.

'I can't believe I'm living this place,' Max mumbled as you got in the elevator to move another set of boxes down. 'I've been living here since I was seventeen.'

'That's insane. But you'll only move a couple of streets. It's like you're moving to a whole other city.'

'True.' You placed the boxes in the truck and then went back up.

Friends and family of yours were helping to move all the stuff. When you're moving, you realise how much stuff you actually have. There were a lot of boxes, and you thought you didn't have that much stuff.

After a while, all the boxes were in the truck, and you were ready to go to your new place. 'This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend,' Max mumbled as he looked into the empty apartment.

A smile grew on your face. 'Three years ago already. Time flies by fast.'

'It does.' For a moment, you both stood in silence, remembering all the things that happened in this apartment.

'Alright, time to close a chapter,' Max said and shut the door.

'And open a new one,' you smiled as you got into the elevator. 'We have plenty of time to make new memories.'

Max nodded. 'I can't wait.'

The two of you went to your new place, followed by the moving truck and your family. They helped unload everything. It became a mess with all the boxes, but you were glad you were home. You were starting a new chapter, and you couldn't have found a better place.

All the boxes were in after a few hours. Max popped open the champagne and filled the glasses of your friends and family.

'To new memories,' he said and raised his glass.

'To new memories,' everyone said, and you drank the champagne.

Then Max put down his glass and looked at you. 'In my old apartment, I asked you to be my girlfriend. I love you so much, so it only feels right to do this now,' Max said as he got down on one knee. He got a little box out of his pocket.

Your hands went to your mouth in shock.

'Y/N, will you marry me?' He opened the box. There was a beautiful ring inside. It was minimalistic, but still with a few diamonds. It was perfect.

'Yes!' You cupped Max his face in your hands and kissed him.

Cheers from your friends and family filled the room.

You pulled away from Max, and he put the ring on your finger.

'I love you.'

'I love you,' Max said, and you kissed again. This new chapter couldn't have started any better.