Fear - Lando Norris

You're driving on your way home from college while your on the phone with your boyfriend Lando Norris, who is waiting for you at his apartment.
'What did you do today?' you asked your boyfriend.
'All he did was talk about how much he was looking forward to seeing you again!' you heard his friend Alex yell.
You couldn't help but laugh.
'I did not. We just played some games.'
'And you talked about Y/N,' George laughed.
Lando rolled his eyes. 'What did you do today?' he asked to change the subject.
'Hold up, there is an ambulance coming towards me,' you say while you switched lanes and concentrated on the ambulance who was coming towards you with his sirens on. The car passed you and you focused back to your phone call. Then you saw something coming down right in front of you. A scream left your mouth and you had to fight to urge to stop the car and run out immediately.
'Y/N? What's going on? Are you okay?'
'No! There is a huge spider cloning down my window! Right in front of me!' you yelled. You had the biggest fear for spiders, so seeing someone in your car was nothing something that you liked.
Alex and George were laughing their ass off, while Lando looked at you with worry. He had a fear of spiders too, so he knew what you were feeling right now.
'How big is it? Is it gone yet?' he asked.
'No! It's huge and there is no way that I can stop right now.' You slightly started to freak out. You needed to look at the road, but you were scared that when you took your eyes off the spider, it would start to move. It would only have to fall down and it would be on you.
'Just a few more minutes,' Lando said.
'I am going to die before I get home,' you hissed at him. Alex and George laughed so hard that you could hear them cry.
'This is so much better then watching TV,' Alex commented.
'If I survive this, I'm going to kill you!' you yelled at him as you took the exit. You were only two blocks away from Lando his apartment.
'Please be ready to kill his ass,' you say to Lando.
'Not me. These two guys can handle the spider better then I do.'
'I'm turning into the street right now,' you say and already opened the door of the garage, so you could go right in. You parked your car and got out as fast as you could, which made you to almost fall out of the car.
'The killers are here!' you heard behind you and the three guys walked towards you.
'Where is the beast?' Alex laughed.
'Right in there,' you said and pointed at your car while you backed away to stand as far as you could.
'It's not even that big!' George laughed.
'Just kill it already!' you yelled at him.
'It's done. You survived the spider. Congrats!' Alex laughed.
You rolled your eyes at him while you got back to your car and packed your bag before locking it. 'Thanks guys. My hero's,' you said and walked over to Lando, who embraced you for a long hug.
'I wish spiders never existed,' you sighed.
'Me too,' he mumbled.