Cookies - Lando Norris

Because of the 100th one shot I posted yesterday and it was Christmas, I thought now would be the right time to publish the first chapter of my short story about Lando! It's up right now! I hope you all like it!

You're looking at how your boyfriend is racing a McLaren sports car around the track. Today they were doing some hot laps on the track, and Lando invited you to come along. It's the end of the day and your boyfriend Lando Norris has been beginning you for almost five minutes to get in the car with him, so the two of you can drive around the track.

'No, I'm not getting in a car with you. I don't want to die yet.'

Lando rolls his eyes at you. 'I'm not going to let you die. I can drive pretty safe.'

'No, I'm not getting in the car. These things go way to fast.'

'What if I give you cookies? Carlos can make the best cookies in the world.

You laugh. 'Cookies? You're bribing me with cookies? I mean, they're good, but not that good.'

'Oh, come on! Please, just come with me? I'll drive slow, I promise.' He looks desperate at you. He does have a point, but these cars just go too fast.

'Are you insulting my cookies?'

You turn around to see Carlos standing behind you. 'I'm not insulting your cookies, I'm just saying that they're not that good.'

'What? No, my cookies are the best. You can not tell me otherwise. Just get in the car with him, so he stops complaining. But I'm not baking you cookies,' Carlos laughs and walks away.

You turn around back to Lando. 'Fine, but you're cleaning my car for a month.'

'Fine with me.' Lando hands you a helmet.

You put it on as you get in the car. 'Please, take it slow,' you beg him as you put on the seatbelt.

'I will, I promise,' he says with a smirk on his face.

'Don't make jokes right now, Norris. I can see that you're lying.'

'But it's too late now,' he says and drives off.

You grip the handle above your head as you scream for your life. When you look at Lando, he has the biggest smile on his face.

'I am going to kill you Lando Norris!' you scream, but when you hear Lando's laugh, you almost can't be mad at him.

'Just enjoy it!' he yells back.

You look over at him. He quickly looks at you with a big smile before he looks back at the track again. You look ahead and see how you're speeding over the track.

The car comes to a stop, and it takes you a minute to get out of the car. Your legs are shaking.

'We went so fast!' You say as you look at Lando who opens the door for you.

'I know. Amazing right!'

'I feel like puking. My legs are shaking, but we didn't die, so that was fun!'

Lando laughs at you.

'So, now you're going to clean my car for a month, and I would like some cookies tomorrow because I get sick only thinking about it,' you say as you take off the helmet.

'Of course! I'll get you the best cookies in the world,' Lando says and kisses your cheek.