Engagement - Pierre Gasly & Charles Leclerc

This one is requested by stefaniavlstyn. I hope you like it!

You were spending the weekend with your brother's girlfriend, Charlotte. Your brother, Charles Leclerc, and your boyfriend, Pierre Gasly, both had a race this weekend, so you decided to join Charlotte in Monaco. Pierre and Charles would both come there after the race, and you would spend some time with each other.

'So, how are things between you and Pierre?' Charlotte asked.

You were sitting on the couch, waiting for the race to begin. 'Good. Really good, actually. Since a month or so we have been talking about the future more; marriage and having kids. It just happened one day. But it's still talking.'

'That is so exciting! But you want to get married, right?'

A big smile grew on your face. 'Yes. I've been dreaming about getting married ever since I was a little girl. I have it all planned out.'

'Tell me!'

'It has to be big. Not like big as in people, but big as in everything around it. Have you seen Twilight?' Charlotte nodded. 'That is my dream wedding, only with a different dress. I've always said I wanted to have a ballgown dress, but lately, I have been obsessed with an a-line dress, with a lot of tulle, so it gives that ballgown feeling, but it's not as much. I don't know how to explain it, but it's gorgeous. But Pierre still needs to ask me first,' you chuckled.

'Any idea of when?'

You shook your head. 'Pierre is pretty good at keeping things to himself, so if he is planning something, I wouldn't have any clue about it.'

'Welcome home,' you smiled as Pierre walking into the apartment. You quickly gave him a kiss, and then hugged your brother as well.

'Good to see you again,' Charles smiled.

'You too, my brother,' you laughed.

The boys got settled in, and you all decided to watch a movie. After that, it was time for dinner.

'Do you want to go on a walk with me?' Pierre asked once you were done with dinner.

'Sure. We can all go,' you said and looked at Charles and Charlotte.

'Sounds like a plan,' Charlotte smiled.

You all got ready to go out. You locked your hands with Pierre as you started to make your way to the beach. When you got there, there was this beautiful archway covered with lights. The sun was slowly beginning to set, and it looked beautiful. Pierre took you by the hand and stepped into the archway, Charlotte and Charles standing a few meters back.

'What is going on?' You asked, even though you had a feeling of what was going on.

'Y/N, I've been in love with you for four years now. You're the best person in my life. You bring out the best in me, you make me laugh the hardest, and you're there for me whenever I need you. And I want to promise you that I will never leave, that we get through things together, and that we have a family that we love.' Pierre got down on one knee and opened a little box he held out. There was a ring in it. 'Y/N, will you marry me?'

'Yes,' you said without a doubt. You got down and kissed Pierre.

He smiled against your lips.

When you pulled back, he put the ring on your finger. It was a golden ring, with a diamond in the middle. On each side, there were two smaller diamonds. 'It's beautiful,' you mumbled. You looked up at Pierre, and all you could do is smile. 'I love you.'

'I love you.' You two kissed again and then got op from the sand.

'Congratulations!' Charles and Charlotte yelled. They walked over to you and hugged you, congratulating you again.

'God, I'm glad you did it. It was hard to keep it a secret,' Charlotte chuckled.

'You knew?' You asked, confused.

Charlotte nodded her head. 'Charles as well. Pierre needed some help with getting things up. He wanted to do it here, but this needed to be set up at the beach. So Charles, and I got the supplies, which we kept in the garage. Just before the boys got home, they dropped it off at a friend, who would set it up at the beach.'

'It was hard to keep it a secret,' Charles chuckled.

'I was afraid you would find the ring, and the whole thing would be ruined,' Pierre laughed.

You all laughed. You looked back at the ring. You couldn't believe that you were engaged now. Your