Friends - Lando Norris

This one is requested by uniquejulia . I hope you like it.

You were standing in the garage, looking at your brother doing his work. Ever since Jon joined Lando Norris in his journey, you tried to travel as much with him as you could. Your brother Jon is an exercise physiologist, researcher and strength & conditioning coach. He has been working with Lando for a long time now, and you were actually staying to become an exercise physiologist yourself. You wanted to do what Jon did. When you were on the track during a race weekend, you tried to help out as much as you could, and you worked out with Jon & Lando. It was always fun, and Lando could make you smile the biggest, but since a few races, he was acting weird and distancing himself from you. Which hurt. You cared about him, and you had no idea what you did wrong.

Lando looked at you as you were talking to Jon. Nobody knew that he had a major crush on you. Ever since he first met you, he took an interest in you. But since a few weeks, his feelings started to get uncontrollable, and he had no idea how to act when you were around, so he just pushed you away. Besides, it could never work out between the two of you. He knew he was like a brother to you, which sucked. He wanted to take you out on a date, but you were Jon's sister. He couldn't take you on a date or confess his feelings for you. You pushed Jon against his shoulder, which made Jon laugh. You made eye contact with Lando, but he quickly looked away, pretending to look at the screen.

'Mate, what are you doing?' Lando heard Carlos saying.

Lando looked up and saw Carlos standing next to him. 'What do you mean?'

'You and Y/N. Are you dumb? Why are you pushing her away?'

'I'm not!' Lando hissed.

'You clearly do. What happened?'

'Nothing,' Lando mumbled and looked down.

Carlos studied Lando for a moment. He could see that Lando had a crush on you, but he didn't understand why he didn't just talk to you.

'You're stupid,' Carlos said and walked away from Lando.

Between all the craziness, you still had a lunch break. Jon was still working, so you grabbed some lunch by yourself. When you walked into the dining area, you saw Lando sitting by himself. You quickly walked over to him. You needed to talk to him and hear why he was acting so weird.

'What did I do?' you asked as you sat down across from him.

'What do you mean?' Lando asked before he took a bite of his wrap.

'What did I do wrong? You're acting weird towards me, as if I did something wrong. So tell me what it is so I can fix it,' you said.

Lando looked at his phone, and then he stood up from the chair. 'I have to go,' he said and took another bite of his wrap before walking away.

'No, wait! We need to talk!' you yelled at him and followed him, leaving your food behind.

'I have an interview to do, and then I have a meeting,' Lando said. 'But is' not you,' he mumbled just loud enough for you to hear.

'It's not you, it's me, isn't it? Lando, what is going on? I don't like you being distant towards me.'

'Later,' Lando said and hurried away. He clearly didn't want to talk to you.

You sighed and walked back to the table, sitting down and looking at the food, but you weren't hungry anymore. You just didn't understand Lando. What did you do?