Contract - Charles Leclerc x Max Verstappen

Max Verstappen is your brother. Ever since he started racing in F1, you have come along with him and that's how you also got to know your boyfriend Charles Leclerc. But having a boyfriend and a brother in F1 isn't easy. Right now, Ferrari and Red Bull Racing have you singing in a contract that you agree to stay in the RedBull garage and that you won't talk about everything that has been discussed there with Charles and if you do, you're going to need to pay money to red bull. You looked at Charles, you knew he didn't agree with your decision. You knew that he wanted you to pick Ferrari, but what choice did you have? Max is your family. You should be with him. Things with Charles could end, you wish it didn't, but there was always a possibility. You sighed and signed the contract. You had to sign it or else you couldn't be in the garage during any race, which was no option. You had always been there ever since Max started. You have travelled with him almost every race and basically made it your job. You blogged about the race, but also did the social media for Max when he was on the track. RedBull was actually paying you to do that, which made it possible for you to travel with Max. It also made you and Max even closer. You have always been closer, but now you were almost inseparable.

You gave the contract back to RedBull and left the room.

'You know you could choose to stay out of both garages,' you heard Charles say behind you.

You turned around to him. 'Please, Charles. You know this isn't easy for me too. I want to be at Ferrari, but Max is my family.'

'And I'm not?'

'Of course you are. But we already talked about this. Max is my brother. I can't leave him. Besides, RedBull is paying me to be here. They are my boss. If I would choose Ferrari, I would love my job, which would mean I have to go back home, which means I don't get to spend every free minute with you. So no, I couldn't choose differently,' you said to him.

Max walked out of the room as well. You heard Charles sigh. Really? He's going to be annoyed about this?

'You know what? I'll talk to you tonight,' you said and walked away, leaving both boys behind you.

'Y/N, wait up!'

You didn't listen. You just walked to the motor home of Max. All your stuff was there too, so you basically shared it.

With a sigh, you let yourself fall down on the couch. This decision wasn't easy for you. You had even talked to Daniel Ricciardo about it, because you had no idea what to do and he always had some good advice. He was like a brother to you and almost like a best friend.

'Can I come in?' you heard the familiar Aussie voice. He probably spoke to Max, who told him what happened.

'If you want to!' you yelled back.

The door opened and Daniel walked in. He dropped down on the couch next to you.

'So, you signed for Red Bull,' he said.

'Jup.'

'Do you regret it?'

'Yes and no,' you sighed.

'Why?'

You hated how Daniel kept asking, but it also felt good to talk about it to someone who wasn't in the middle of it. Max would say that you made a good choice, Charles is disappointed that you didn't choose him. 'Charles is mad at me, saying I should have chosen Ferrari, but Max is my brother and now Charles is mad. I said that Max is my family, which probably wasn't the right word to use, because Charles is too, but it sucks that he can't support me right now. It is hard for me. I had to make a choice and I picked Red Bull, because they are my bosses too and I can't leave Max.'