Yellow - Lando Norris

HAPPY MCLAREN LAUNCH DAY! I'm back with another one shot. Right now I am busy with school, so I'm trying to figure out when to write, and work on school, but I will post as often as I can. I also created a TikTok account, where I post edits. It would mean a lot to me if you want to check it out. My username for TikTok is f1f2editss. Let me know what you think of it :) Also, who do you want to read about? Enjoy this one shot of Lando!

You were walking onto the paddock, as you talked to your boyfriend, Lando Norris, on the phone. He had no idea that you were going to surprise him.

'How was uni?'

'It sucked. Started a new project with a group that doesn't do anything. It is annoying. How was your day?'

'Talked to a lot of press. I have one more interview, dinner, and then a meeting with the team. Why is there so much noise around you? Are you just going home?' Lando asked.

A smile grew on your face as you stood in front of the McLaren facility. 'You should walk out of the motorhome, Lan.'

'What?'

'Just do it. The team set up a little surprise.'

'I'm on my way.' Just a few seconds later, the door went open. Lando looked at you in shock. You hung up the phone and walked over to him.

'Hi,' you smiled.

'Hey! What are you doing here?' He asked before kissing you.

'Surprising you. It's the first race of the season. I didn't want to miss that. So I set things up with Charlotte,' you explained to him.

'I'm glad you were. I have an interview in a few minutes, though.'

'I can tag along if that's not a problem? Just watch you.'

'Fine with me,' Lando said and kissed you again, before walking into the building again. You greeted some people, and then you headed off to the paddock where the interview was held.

Lando took place on a chair while you stood behind the camera with Charlotte next to you. Lando and the interview talked for a bit, and then he asked about you.

'I also see your girlfriend standing behind the camera. Does she go to races with you a lot?'

'She tries to come to as many races as she can. She is still studying, so some times it's quite hard. But she surprised me today, and I think that she will be here for the entire weekend.' Lando looked at you. You nodded, and a huge smile grew on his face.

'You said it's hard sometimes. What is the hard part?'

'We both have our own lives. She is still studying, I'm gone for most of the week, so it's hard to have time for each other. We sometimes have a day where we chat for five minutes, and that's it. But I think we've managed it so far. We're doing alright. I would do anything for her to be honest.'

'She's your yellow,' the interviewer said.

'What does that mean?'

'It means that you would do anything for that person, and that person has done so much for you and is the sunshine in your life.'

'She totally is. I wouldn't be who I am today without her, so yeah, she's my yellow.'

A smile grew on your face, as well. You had missed him so much.

After the interview, you want to Lando his driversroom, to chill a little bit until he had to go to another meeting.

'So I'm your yellow, huh?' you asked him.

'You are. 100%.'

'You're mine too,' you smiled and kissed him.