Dancing in your underwear - Daniel Ricciardo

You had a long and tiring day at work and you wanted to do was lay in your boyfriend arms. But when you got home, he was nowhere to be seen. You connected your phone with the speakers in the house and put on your playlist. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj came up and you immediately started to dance. You danced your way to the bedroom, where you put on one of Daniel his shirts and pulled off your jeans. Like Callie Torres from Grey's Anatomy, you danced your heart out in your underwear. You made your way downstairs again and swayed with your hips to the kitchen, where you poured yourself a drink. Truth Hurts by Lizzo came on and you screamed out the lyrics and quickly drinker your drink. You danced like your life depended on it, but it felt good. You turned the volume up, so you couldn't even hear yourself. Everything around you disappeared. It was just you and the music.

Suddenly the music stopped. You looked up and got startled when you saw Daniel standing at the table with your phone in his hand.

'Goddammit, you scared me to death,' you said to him.

'Maybe you shouldn't have turned the music up so loud. What even are you doing?' He asked laughing and put his bag down on the floor.

'Dancing in my underwear like Callie Torres.'

'And now in English please.'

You rolled your eyes. 'It's a thing Callie Torres in Grey's Anatomy did. She danced in her underwear as sort of therapy.'

'Why do you need therapy? Is everything okay?'

'I had a shit day. Now turn that music back on and join me. You'll see what I mean.' Daniel put the music back on.

'Do I need to dance in my underwear too?' He asked when he kicked his shoes off.

'That is the point, yes.'

Daniel stripped down until he was in his underwear too and slowly joined you. He did all these funny dances and you couldn't help but laugh. He yelled out the lyrics and it was so funny.

When a slower song came on, he pulled you closer as you danced across the living room. This was way more fun then doing it on your own.

'I'm going to do this before every race,' Daniel laughed.

'Please don't. I don't think everybody wants to see you in your underwear or hear your horrible singing,' you laughed.

'What? I'm a good singer with a very good looking body. People would pay to see me dancing and singing.'

'Sure they would,' you laughed.