DJ - Daniel Ricciardo

This one is requested by trailsofwhispers. I hope you like it!

It was one of the busiest nights so far. Playing in a club has been your dream since you were a young girl. For a few years, you've been travelling all over the world playing your songs in clubs and building a name for yourself. Sometimes your friends would come along, and it was so much fun.

Tonight was one of those nights. Your friends and their friends all came along while you dj'ed in the club. You did your best to make the crowd go wild, and they did. With the biggest smile on your face, you played your songs and really got the crowd into it.

After your set was done, you walked over to the bae where you met up with your friends.

We're a few shots in, and everyone is dancing. You're standing at the bar with one of your friends, while the rest is dancing and having the best time of their lives.

'Don't look to your right, but this hot guy is checking you out,' your friend said.

'If you say that I have to look!' You laughed at her and slowly turned your head to the right, not making it obvious that you were looking at someone. Your friend was right. The guy was standing at the end of the bar. He was wearing black jeans, with a black t-shirt. He had brown, curled hair, but his smile is what you noticed the most. His smile was so big, and it just looked like you could have the best laugh with him. You weren't lying if you say that he is the hottest man you have ever seen. Your eyes met his. You couldn't look away. You couldn't even describe the feeling, but it was like you could trust him, or maybe he was the one. Is that even possible? You probably had to much to drink.

'Stop staring before he's coming over,' your friend giggled.

You turned your head back to her. 'You told me he was looking at me, so now I'm looking at him.' You look back to where the guy just was standing, but he's not there anymore. 'And now he's gone,' you sighed.

'Just wait,' your friend smiled. 'He's coming over right now.'

'Are you serious?' you whispered in a state of panic.

She pressed a shot glass in your hand. "Take this, and you'll be fine." We both take the shot. They're not really tasting that well, and you don't even know what you're drinking.

'Hey,' you heard behind you.

You turned around and looked at the guy. 'Hi,' you smiled. What else could I say? You've never been with a guy before. How in the world do people do this?

'I saw you playing your set earlier. Your music is sick,' he said.

'Thanks!'

'Do you come here often?'

Really? He's that lame? "No. First time here."

'Oh you're in for a treat then,' he smiles. Can he get any hotter? The dimples, when he smiles, just have your knees weak.

'Yeah? Why?' He started to laugh and started telling you all these crazy stories that have happened here.

One of your friends walked over and wrapped her arm around your neck. 'And who is this hottie?'

'This is...' You don't even know his name.

'Daniel.,' he said and looked at me.

'Y/N.'

'Nice to meet you, Y/N.'