Mornings - Lando Norris

This one is requested by summer00lala I hope you like it.

You curled up against Lando and smiled. Mornings like this were the best. The sun was slowly coming through the curtains, you had a good night sleep, and your boyfriend was next to you.

'Morning,' Lando smiled.

'Good morning,' you mumbled. Last night you had so much fun, but you went to bed pretty late because the two of you were having so much fun.

Lando kissed your cheek and pulled you closer to him. 'We need to do this every day,' he mumbled.

'But maybe going to bed a little bit earlier,' you yawned.

Lando laughed. 'Do you want breakfast? What should we order?'

'I want pancakes with strawberries and orange juice.' Only the thought of having that for breakfast made you hungry.

'You're going all in today, aren't you?' Lando laughed.

'Oh, hell, yes. It's a nice day, I'm feeling, and I'm waking up with my boyfriend next to me, so yeah, I'm going all in today.'

Lando grabbed the phone and ordered breakfast for the two of you. You turned on your side and looked at Lando.

He looked back at you and smiled. 'Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?'

Blushes rose on your cheeks. 'You have. You are handsome as well, Mr Norris.'

Lando leaned in for a kiss, but you two were interrupted by a knock on the door. 'That's fast,' he mumbled. He got up from the bed and pulled a shirt over his head before he made his way to the door. You put on one of Lando his shirts and looked at the door.

'Why the hell aren't you dressed?' you heard Jon say and he walked into the room.

'What the hell are you doing here?' Lando asked, confused.

'I've been calling the two of you for the past half hour. You have to be at the track in an hour, and we still need to train.'

You grabbed your phone from the nightstand and saw that the battery was empty. 'Mine's dead, so that explains why my alarm hasn't gone off,' you said.

Lando grabbed his phone and showed that it was dead too. 'We'll just have to hurry now. Sorry Jon,' Lando said and started to change into his clothes.

'I'll see you in the lobby in 15 minutes, max,' Jon said and walked out of the room.

'There goes my breakfast with pancakes,' you sighed. The morning has started so well, and you really wanted to stay in bed all day and just cuddle with Lando.

'You can take them with you?'

You got out of bed and changed into your clothes. 'I don't think Jon would be happy with me if I spilt the strawberries all over the car.' You quickly put some things in your backpack and then you were ready to go. Just when you wanted to leave, your breakfast arrived.

'God, it looks delicious,' Lando mumbled.

'We'll eat at the track,' you said and pushed Lando out of the door, leaving the good smelling food behind. You made your way to the elevator and leaned against Lando as he wrapped his arms around your neck.

'Monday we're going to stay in all day and just do nothing. We're going to have breakfast in bed and watch movies all day,' Lando mumbled.

'Deal. And tomorrow I'm going to have pancakes for breakfast anyway because now I want pancakes.'

The elevator stopped, and you were in the lobby. Lando grabbed your hand, and the two of you walked over to Jon, who was waiting for you.

'Finally,' Jon said as he spotted you.

'We left our breakfast for this,' Lando said as you made your way to the car.

'If you would've woken up earlier, you could've had all the breakfast you wanted,' Jon said.

'Touche,' Lando mumbled.