End of the day - Lando Norris

This one is requested by sumer00lala I hope you like it!

You were walking on the paddock with your boyfriend, Lando Norris. The day was finally over, so it was time to go home. Your brother, George Russell, was waiting by the gate with his trainer.

"You guys took your time," George said.

"Can't rush the meeting," Lando said.

"I actually fell asleep in his room," you chuckled.

"Damn. That's new."

"I know." The four of you made your way to the car. George his trainer was driving you back to the hotel. You sat in the back next to Lando, who was playing with the bracelet on your wrist.

"You're flying home tomorrow as well, right?" You asked George.

"Yeah. But first, a good night sleep."

"I think we can all use that," Lando said.

Soon you arrived at the hotel.

"I'll see you tomorrow," you said to George and his trainer. You quickly hugged George and then grabbed Lando his hand again, making your way to your room. Standing in the elevator, you leaned with your head against Lando his shoulder. You were exhausted, and you didn't even do anything. You just walked around the paddock and watched the race. But you weren't the only one who was tired. Lando had been quiet ever since you met up after the debrief. Even now, he was zoned out.

The elevator got to the right floor, and the two of you made it to your room.

"I'm going to take a shower," Lando said. He pressed a kiss o your cheek and walked into the bathroom.

You changed into your pyjamas and laid in bed. You put on some chill music and waited for Lando to get out of the shower.

After a while, Lando got out of the bathroom and saw you lying on the bed. You had completely zoned out. He wasn't even sure if you noticed him. Lando smiled as he walked over to you and pressed a kiss on your forehead. You blinked, and a smile grew on your face as you saw Lando.

"You were in there for quite some time."

"The water was nice and warm. Probably the best hotel shower I ever got," Lando said as he got in bed next to you.

"I agree. Not every hotel has good showers. What time do we have to be in the lobby tomorrow?"

"11 am, so we can sleep in."

"Sounds like a dream," you chuckled. "Good night," you said and kissed Lando.

"Good night."