Chapter 48

The second floor of Lin's Villa is very quiet.

The door of the study was not closed, the lights were on, and the windows were open.

The surrounding environment of the villa is good. In the quiet study room, you can hear the sound of the wind blowing over the leaves.

Standing at the door, Lin Shen could see Qing Jun sitting in front of the computer.

The other party was looking at the computer screen intently. On the black screen, a long string of codes that Lin Shen didn't understand was scrolled.

He stood at the door for a while, reached out and knocked on the door three times.

"Brother." Lin Shen knocked on the door and walked in.

"Shen Shen is back?" Lin Yuan still didn't look back.

Even if Lin Shen walked to the large brown desk, the other person's eyes still fell on the computer screen.

He wore a dark black casual sweater and a pair of narrow glasses with silver frames.

The whole person looks gentle and calm.

Lin Yuan's slender fingers tapped the keyboard quickly, and said to Lin Shen, "Wait a minute."

"Brother, you are busy." Lin Shen said and sat down on the sofa in the study.

He flipped through a magazine at will and read it casually.

I waited for almost half an hour.

The intensive percussion of the keyboard finally stopped.

When Lin Shen raised his head to look at his brother, he happened to see Lin Yuan taking off his glasses wearily, and gently pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Brother." Lin Shen asked, "Is it the question you mentioned last night?"

"Right." Lin Yuan nodded.

He smiled at Lin Shen slightly: "But it doesn't matter, the team has identified the key to the problem, and it should be resolved smoothly."

"That's good." Lin Shen nodded seemingly.

Lin Yuan put down his glasses, got up and walked to the sofa.

He leaned over and stared at Lin Shen's face for a moment.

Suddenly stretched out his hand, rubbed his hair casually, and asked, "Where are you? It doesn't seem to be happy."

"My things are all small things." Lin Shen said.

Lin Yuan was so busy with work, he didn't want to add his troubles to his little things.

What's more, he couldn't say it.

"Let me guess." Lin Yuan ignored his words automatically and sat down beside Lin Shen.

He seemed really tired.

As soon as he reached the sofa, he relaxed and leaned back on the sofa.

The whole head was on the cushion, and he pulled a pillow to hug it in his arms.

"Um..." Lin Yuan raised his head slightly and looked at the ceiling, "Have you had a conflict with Mo Juecheng pupil?"

"Brother, leave my business alone." Lin Shen's face was hot.

He turned away from the beginning, a little embarrassed not to look at Lin Yuan's expression.

Lin Shen is not surprised that his brother is so sharp and keen.