Chapter 67

Mo Jue City walked quickly.

Before Lin Shen could react, he had dragged him to the elevator entrance.

Lin Yuan's company is located on the top floor of the building. He reached out and pressed the elevator button, and then faced the elevator blankly.

The corridor on the top floor of the building was quiet.

"Mo Jue City?" Lin Shen was relieved at this time.

His wrist was a little painful, Mo Jue City's strength was really great.

Lin Shen struggled without breaking free, frowned and turned to look at the opponent.

The handsome boy's jaw was tight.

Staring at the elevator door without squinting.

As if so, you can use your mind to make the elevator doors open quickly.

Sure enough, I am still angry...

Lin Shen sighed silently in his heart.

I was a bit too much, and left them alone in the underground parking lot.

Did not prepare gifts.

Well, there is not even a happy birthday.

Lin Shen's wrist was held tightly.

Mo Juecheng seemed to be worried, as soon as he let go, he would run away.

Lin Shen didn't struggle anymore.

He relaxes myh, allowing the opponent to imprison his wrists aggressively.

"Why did you come up?" Lin Shen asked.

Mo Jue City does not look at him.

Ignore him.

"Sorry..." Lin Shen opened his mouth, hesitated for a while and still apologized, "I don't know if today is..."

"Shut up!" Mo Juecheng finally said.

His tone was so fierce that he interrupted unceremoniously.

Then he turned his head and gave Lin Shen a cold look.

So fierce!

But forget it.

The most forgotten people have their birthday today!

Lin Shen shut up.

And he discovered very early that Mo Jue City was particularly concerned about this kind of face.

Think about it at the beginning, the other party can do a lot of tricks just to bring breakfast.

The elevator has finally arrived.

Mo Jue City continued to drag Lin Shen into it blankly.

He pressed the button on the B2 floor without saying a word.

On Saturday, the elevator descended directly to the bottom unobstructed.

The elevator doors reopened.

Lin Shen was dragged out again.

Out of guilt, he said nothing.

Until he was stuffed into the passenger seat by the silent Mojue City.

Mo Juecheng also got on the car soon.

He closed the car door rudely, but did not start the car immediately.

Lin Shen turned to look at Mo Jue City.

The young man's jaw was still tight, with one hand on the steering wheel, still looking forward.