Chapter 87

The soft lips still carry the slight sweetness of the cocktail.

Mo Juecheng's back was pressed against the hard wall.

He only needs to lower his head to see Lin Shen's eyes.

Compared with him, his facial features are much softer.

Probably not good looking.

But the eyebrows are beautiful, and they belong to the kind that is very attractive.

Especially when getting serious, always used to bite gently with neat teeth, at this time the thin lips stuck to his lips.

Looks exceptionally...delicious?

Mo Juecheng subconsciously stretched out his hand and rested it on Lin Shen's waist.

He knew that Lin Shen had something on his mind, which had haunted him all day.

But for now!

He closed his eyes and just wanted to deepen the sudden kiss.

Lin Shen suddenly separated the two of them.

"Mo Juecheng." Lin Shen murmured the other's name.

He was originally shorter than Mo Juecheng, with his forehead resting on the opponent's shoulder.

In this way, he can't see his eyes.

There is a description in the book that Mo Juecheng's
eyes are magical.

After being watched by him for a long time, even the soul will be sucked away.

Lin Shen refused to believe it at first.

What the hell is this Mary Sue description.

But now... it smells so good!

"Huh?" Mo Juecheng's voice was muted, "What?"

"Classmate." Lin Shen smiled, and suddenly changed his name: "There is a math problem..."

"It is known that a person's life span is eighty years. Excuse me, what percentage of his entire life is two months."

"Please answer within ten seconds. 10, 9, 8... 3, 2, 1! Time is up."

Lin Shen stood up straight, raised his head, and looked at Mo Juecheng.

The corners of his lips curled up slightly, although there was no smile in his eyes.

But the whole person has calmed down.

Mo Juecheng fixedly looked at him without speaking.

"Lin Shen, what are you..."

"Isn't it possible for such a simple question?" Lin
Shen interrupted him, "It is known that a person's life is 80 years, twelve months per year, so the total should be 960 months. Divided by 960 is approximately equal to 0.00208, and rounded to the nearest 0.21%."

"Hehe..." He chuckled softly, "Not even one percent."

"What do you mean?" Mo Juecheng was puzzled by him.

He looked at Lin Shen's eyes: "Are you drunk?"

But the eyes looking at him were clear and bright, and there was no drunkenness in them.

Lin Shen shook his head.

He retracted his hand on the wall.

"Mo Juecheng, a person's life is too long, 0.2% is nothing." Lin Shen took a step back slowly, "Soon, it will be lost in the long river of time and become an unremarkable wave even if you recall it. ."