Chapter 37

This street is not wide originally.

In addition to the eight men in motorcycles at the beginning, there were more than twenty tall men in black suits.

Coupled with motorcycles lying horizontally on the ground, there are several cars blocking the street corners on both sides.

The whole street became more crowded at once.

Lin Shen's palms on the mountain bike handles were all sweaty.

With such a dazzling effort, the men in black suits are about to rush in front of them.

The road before and after him is completely blocked, unless he can become a martial arts character who can fly over the walls, otherwise he will never escape.

Lin Shen stepped back subconsciously.

His half of myh was completely stuck to the wall, staring at those people without blinking.

The motorcycle men also stopped.

The man on the motorcycle who has been talking to him should be the head of the group.

He and his comrades looked at each other and saw a little surprise in each other's eyes.

"Hey!" The man turned his head, his eyes scanned the black suits, "Who are you?"

He swallowed a little nervously as he said, and then continued: "We are Brother Nie's people, we are working here now, and those who are acquainted are waiting here, otherwise..."

He didn't finish his words, but the threat was already strong.

Brother Nie?

The name caught Lin Shen's ears.

He suddenly realized.

Is it Nie Ziling?

He knew that this man was one of the biggest villains in the novel.

He was originally Lu Miaomiao's lover, and he spent a long time pursuing this Xingshang Academy.

Later, she was gradually attracted by Su Tiantian, and she gradually fell in love with the sunny and energetic heroine.

But also because he likes Su Tiantian.

So later on, Lu Miaomiao and Mo's parents wanted to dismantle Su Tiantian and Mo Juecheng.

He also made a lot of effort to separate the two for five years.

It turns out that these motorcycle men were sent by Nie Ziling?

Lin Shen became more nervous.

Nie Ziling in the novel is a cruel character.

What about these men in black suits?

They are not in the same group?

Then they are...

As soon as the motorcycle man uttered the words, the men in suits stopped.

Seeing his threat worked, the motorcycle man proudly raised his chin at his brother: "Come on, grab this kid and unload his right arm."

Lin Shen: "..."

He looked around nervously, and simply let go of his mountain bike.

His entire back was tightly pressed against the wall, and his right hand reached into his pocket quietly, trying to reach out his mobile phone.

However, his arm just moved, and the two motorcycle men closest to him have rushed in front of him.

With a "pop", the phone Lin Shen had just touched was photographed flying.