Chapter 40

Lin Shen was almost caught by Lei Fei!

This can't be blamed on him, Mojue City has behaved extremely normal over the past half month.

What can be heard from his mouth every day is the sound of reciting the sample question book.

Clear and mellow.

Lin Shen really forgot the original form of the other party.

and......

He took a deep breath and patted Mo Jue City's hand holding his jaw with a "pop".

He played a ghostly fire!

This classic line really made him get goose bumps all over his body!

"Mo Jue City." Lin Shen said with a cold face, "My competition is over. Don't forget that the next monthly exam will be in a week, and you have to bet your results with Ouyang Yingyi."

"Have you finished memorizing the set of mathematics example questions? Are all the chemical equations written? Can biology exercises be done? How many English compositions have been memorized?" Lin Shen asked in one breath.

Mojue City: "..."

"Heh—" He stared at Lin Shen for a moment, "It's useless to escape."

"What did I escape from me?!" Lin Shen was speechless, "The only relationship between me and Lu Miaomiao is this bet, don't you know the best?!"

Mo Juecheng looked at him deeply.

"Other than that, I am not familiar with her." Lin Shen said again.

He shook his schoolbag on his shoulder: "Are you going?"

Lin Shen asked again: "If I don't leave, I will leave."

After he finished speaking, he ignored Mojue City, which was still in a daze, and turned and strode towards the school gate.

"Is this your attitude toward the savior?" Mo Juecheng quickly followed.

Lin Shen almost didn't mention it.

That's right, Mo Juecheng saved him that day.

He is also very grateful!

Grateful.

After getting along with each other during this period of time, he has actually changed a lot about Mo Jue City.

Sometimes the other party speaks a little bit, but Lin Shen always feels that Mo Jue City's heart is soft and kind.

He can cook delicious home-cooked meals, and he will come to rescue him when he finds himself in danger.

When playing Truth or Dare at the hot spring hotel that day, Lin Shen also unexpectedly discovered that Mo Jue City turned out to be an innocent boy.

So he felt that they could be good friends.

Lin Shen slowly exhaled, turned his head and said to Mo Juecheng, "I am very grateful that you saved me that day."

The tall and handsome school grass raised his chin slightly, his lips curled up: "Huh?"

"...So, now the four competitions are over, I will invite you to dinner." Lin Shen said, "Starting next week, I will go all out to prepare for your monthly exam!"

He made a fist with his left hand: "I must beat Ouyang Yingyi."

"That's right..." Lin Shen asked Mo Juecheng again, "Do you think that during this period of time the sample problem set is memorized, which one is the most difficult?"