Chapter 53

Lin Shen was startled.

The living room of the Lin's Villa is very spacious, and the wall facing the villa's own garden is full of floor-to-ceiling windows.

It was already late at this time, and Lin Yuan stood with his back facing the French windows.

Behind him, the retro-style street lamp in the garden was already on.

Although there are only three cars, it is faint and bright, and the atmosphere looks very peaceful and elegant.

The biggest crystal lamp in the living room is not turned on.

The faint yellow light strip sheds soft light, completely enveloping Lin Yuan.

Plus the street light outside the French window behind him.

Lin Yuan, who has always been gentle, has a rare cold expression on myh.

In this way, he looked like he was no longer the gentleman Junya's brother in the ordinary day.

If you describe it in a dramatic way, it is as if you can see the black mist from him.

Referred to as blackening!

Lin Shen: "..."

He raised his head slightly uncomfortably and looked at such a brother.

To be honest, Lin Shen was shocked.

Of course Lin Shen was not worried that his brother would really be blackened, and what he would do to him.

Lin Yuan is also because of him, that myh looks like this.

He was very moved.

But it's also a bit unaccustomed.

Subconsciously, he shrank myh back.

His lips opened slightly, not knowing what to say.

Lin Yuan always seemed to wake up suddenly.

In an instant, the spring breeze passed and the glacier melted.

The cold gaze just now seemed to be an illusion of Lin Shen.

Standing in front of him was another gentle and considerate brother.

"The monthly exam must be very hard." Lin Yuan stretched out his hand and rubbed Lin Shen's hair again.

When I spoke again this time, even my voice was as warm as a spring breeze: "Go take a shower and take a good rest."

"Ok... OK," Lin Shen murmured.

Sure enough, my elder brother was just too worried about him just now, so myh looked like that.

And just because of a bet, he asked someone to block him on the way to school and interrupted one of his hands.

Lin Shen also thinks such a thing is too much!

In other words, if someone treats Lin Yuan and Lin Che like this, he must be very angry.

Maybe the expression will be more terrifying than Lin Yuan just now!

After all, such a good family member is really a very, very important existence for Lin Shen.

It is the existence that he will do his best to protect.

"Brother also rest early." Lin Shen relaxed completely.

He felt that he was too suspicious.

He was a little guilty. At that moment, he really felt scared.