Chapter 55

After Lin Shen finished speaking, the classroom of Class F was silent.

When I was studying in the morning, the classroom was very quiet. At this time, all the students' eyes were focused on him.

Sitting next to him, Qian Mingming was even desperately pulling at the corners of Lin Shen's clothes, more excited than his client: "Brother Shen! Brother Shen!"

Qian Mingming gave him a thumbs up: "You are my eternal idol!"

Lin Shen smiled at him, turned and strode towards the classroom.

Class F is located on the far right of the top floor of the teaching building.

Going further to the right is a big round myh platform, where students can do myh activities during class.

At this time, Li Xuqian and Mo Juecheng stood on the corner of the myh platform.

Lin Shen couldn't see Mo Juecheng's expression.

He could only see that the head teacher was still so serious, and he was whispering something.

He took a deep breath and strode towards Li Xuqian.

In fact, from Ouyang Yingyi's post, he knew that Mo Juecheng had a full score in physics, and Lin Shen was also a little shocked.

But he believes that arrogance and arrogance are like Mojue City, and it is absolutely impossible to cheat.

Of course it is impossible to cheat for him.

In fact, Lin Shen really hesitated during the last two exams.

He wondered if he wanted to release the water a little bit.

Mo Juecheng has memorized the questions so seriously during this period. If he loses, will he be unhappy?

He may be waterproof to make him beat himself, just as apologizing for what happened before.

But this idea only flashed through Lin Shen's mind, and he quickly rejected it.

Because he believed that if he lost to Mo Jue City, he would definitely be even more unhappy with the opponent's character.

So how could Mojue City cheat? !

I didn't believe I killed Lin Shen!

He did all the psychological construction, took a deep breath, and walked behind Li Xuqian and Mo Jue City.

Both of them were attracted by Lin Shen's footsteps.

Li Xuqian did not speak any more, and turned to look at Lin Shen together with Mo Juecheng.

"Mr. Li." Lin Shen mustered his courage.

He has never found a teacher for this kind of thing.

Cheating is a long way from Lin Shen's past life.

He took another deep breath, barely suppressing the light trembling of the fingertips hanging on his side: "I can prove that Mo Jue City did not cheat."

"Huh?" Li Xuqian seemed stunned.

He stared at Lin Shen for a moment, then turned to look at Mo Jue City.

The head teacher's expression was too serious, and Lin Shen's heart became more worried.

"Ms. Li." Lin Shen said, "Mo Juecheng did not cheat in the physics exam this month."

Li Xuqian is a physics teacher.

After contacting him during this period of time, Lin Shen knew that his head teacher was a good teacher who looked serious but was actually very honest.