Chapter 44

Lin Shen's face flushed instantly.

The gazes of the surrounding classmates, "Swish Swish" all focused on him.

He felt that he was about to be burned.

He has never been a high-profile person.

I don't know if it was shrouded by my brother's genius for too long.

Lin Shen would only feel uncomfortable for such things that suddenly violent myh's attention.

——He even felt like he was about to explode!

"Shut up!" Lin Shen stopped, turned his head, and whispered to Mo Juecheng, "Don't follow me!"

He finished roaring, turned around and pulled the strap of his schoolbag, and ran forward.

Lin Shen felt that he had exhausted all his power. In the surprised eyes of his classmates, he ran to the teaching building in one breath before stopping.

His face was hotter than before, and after a few heavy breaths.

Lin Shen did not go to the classroom immediately.

He first went to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

At this time, there were only ten minutes before class and there was no one in the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror.

His face was flushed, and there was fine sweat on his forehead.

The otaku had little exercise, so running wildly all the way almost killed him.

Lin Shen leaned over, held a handful of water, and patted his face hard.

The cold tap water not only didn't let the temperature on his face fade a bit, but it made him more irritable.

He doesn't want to go to the classroom!

At least not now!

There is Tao Ran and Xu Chen in the classroom.

And Su Tiantian!

Students who are more likely to hear gossip rumors soon, with curious eyes.

Mo Jue City, this idiot!

Lin Shen held a handful of water and patted it on his face.

This idiot!

Arrogant!

Second disease!

I really want to beat him up!

After getting along with each other during this period of time, he has actually been less repulsive of Mo Jue City.

Sometimes, especially when looking at the other person to concentrate on memorizing questions.

Or the appearance of cooking seriously in the kitchen.

Of course, the passionate youth on the basketball court.

...

All these made Lin Shen feel that they can be friends.

but now!

All gone!

Be a ghost friend!

He just wanted to hit someone, and then stay away from him, and further away!

Lin Shen scratched his hair irritably.

He leaned over and poured some water on his face.

The hair on his forehead was wet and drooped wet.