Chapter 58

"Buy it out?" Lin Shen still muttered and repeated it unbelievably.

He frowned.

He knew every word of Mo Juecheng's words, and it was very simple.

But why is it connected, he seems to be completely unable to understand?

"You want to buy out... the sample problem set?" Lin Shen repeated.

His brows furrowed tighter, and the blankness in his eyes disappeared a little bit.

"why?"

Lin Shen's throat is a bit dry.

He not only asked Mo Jue City like this, but also asked himself.

Buyout sample question set?

why?

Not to mention that these sample problem sets are all he found from the Internet or books.

What Lin Shen did was actually to list them according to different test sites and knowledge points.

The reason why he was moved, felt that maybe he could try to sell to his classmates to make some money.

In fact, it is equivalent to selling your own wisdom or experience.

There are so many sample questions and so many problem sets.

But Lin Shen is sure. He concluded that it is more suitable for most ordinary students who are willing to study hard.

Because he himself was one of them.

Now Mojue City says to buy out...

Lin Shen blinked and looked at each other.

What is the buyout?

He came to sell?

still is......

His eyes widened.

Sensibility is telling Lin Shen that Mo Juecheng is not the kind of selfish and petty person who does not want others to be better than him.

Sanity said in a low voice: What else would he buy out? Don't you just don't want others to see it? !

"You..." Lin Shen murmured, his voice slightly muted, "Are you..."

He still couldn't believe it.

This idea even felt absurd to him!

That's right!

Mo Jue City is overbearing and arrogant and overconfident.

Sometimes the second grade and the brain circuit is strange!

But he is definitely not a selfish person.

Mo Jue City also reacted right now.

He looked at Lin Shen with a black face and his eyes flickering, hesitating hesitantly.

"Think about it!" Mo Juecheng reminded Lin Shen.

Lin Shen got angry: "What are you doing buying this out? Don't want other students to see it? Why?"

At first, he still felt that he thought about Mojue City so, wouldn't it be too good?

But he is the typical one who eats soft but not hard, and the other party's implicit threat made Lin Shen's anger suddenly appear.

"I just don't want others to see it? How?" Mo Juecheng also stood up.

He was already taller than Lin.