Chapter 47

Mo Jue City's voice is not loud, but very clear.

Lin Shen and Tao Ran could hear clearly, as did Li Xuqian, the head teacher in the office.

His face sank suddenly, and he frowned and looked at Mo Juecheng with a black face: "You force the classmates to skip class?"

Li Xuqian couldn't believe his ears.

He is a serious and responsible teacher, the subject teacher of Class F in the school.

Including some leaders, they usually don't care about Mojue City. After all, even the school is in their homes.

But Li Xuqian is different.

On the whole, Mo Juecheng is not a student who will cause trouble to the teacher.

He skips class, doesn't study, he is cold...

But he does not affect classmates.

Li Xuqian has taken their class for more than two years. This is the first time such an incident has happened.

He looked at Mo Jue City in disbelief.

The young man was already much taller than him.

After uttering that sentence, he tightened his jaw and remained silent, as if not prepared to say more about this matter.

Li Xuqian stared at him.

Mo Juecheng was silent.

Lin Shen and Tao Ran outside the office were also silent.

Tao Ran held back for a while, and couldn't help it.

He pulled Lin's deep sleeves and silently gestured to him: "What's wrong with the boss?"

Lin Shen shook his head and said nothing.

Tao Ran didn't believe that Mo Jue City would force Lin Shen to skip class.

He has known each other for many years and has played since childhood. No matter how overbearing he was, Mo Juecheng didn't force others to love it.

He looked at Lin Shen and then at Mojue City in the office.

The other side stood with his back to them, and they couldn't see the look on his face.

But his back was straight.

And what he said just now...

Tao Ran recollected, always feeling a bit strange in his tone.

He pulled Lallin's deep sleeves again and asked silently, "You have a conflict?"

Lin Shen: "..."

Tao Ran usually looks carefree. Would you like to be so sharp? !

He did not speak or shook his head.

After a while, there was a voice in the office again.

Li Xuqian and Mo Juecheng looked at each other for a moment, and shook their heads: "You go out first, and when Lin Shen comes back, I will ask him."

Mo Jue City did not move: "This matter has nothing to do with Lin Shen."

He said, "Teacher, if you have any questions, it is enough to ask me."

"You go out first." Li Xuqian waved at him, "The teacher knows this matter well."

There was a stalemate in the office for a while, Mo Juecheng bowed slightly to Li Xuqian, turned and walked towards the door.

Lin Shen has mixed flavors in his heart.

He watched Mo Juecheng walking towards them, and subconsciously took a step back.