Chapter 13

Lin Shen thought that he had heard it wrong.

Hello... is this a verb?

Or the title for greeting?

He looked at Mo Juecheng, then looked down at the whole wheat bread in his hand.

The classroom is so quiet that you can hear the sound of the needle falling.

Lin Shen blinked, looked at Mo Juecheng blankly, and repeated: "Hello?"

Mo Juecheng snorted softly.

He actually regretted it a bit.

It was so angry just now!

A wave of younger brothers around him watched eagerly, saying that he hadn't made a bento with his own hands.

He even lost to a little girl!

"Iceberg Devil" shameless school grass? !

But since the words have been exported, there is no regret in his dictionary in Mo Juecheng.

Mo Juecheng nodded coldly.

He still sat in his seat, raised his head slightly, looked at Lin Shen who was standing beside him, and threatened him: "Otherwise, the set of papers you gave me, I won't write a word!"

Lin Shen: "..."

This threat sounds familiar.

He was leaving last night, did Mo Juecheng scare him like that?

The students in Class F, including those younger brothers in Mo Jue City, were all messed up in the wind.

What are they hearing early in the morning? !

Mo Juecheng is threatening Lin Shen!

Moreover, there is still no need to do test papers to threaten the last super scumbag of the grade!

Lin Shen pursed his lips.

He held the whole wheat bread that was stuffed in his arms and suddenly hesitated.

Why does he want to help Su Tiantian and Mo Juecheng make up lessons?

Because I want to train the two to become good students with excellent grades, clear the biggest obstacle from their parents, let them be together sweetly and sweetly, and end the story of the book.

Then, he may have the opportunity to leave here and return to the real world.

but......

Lin Shen held the bread in his right hand, but his left hand, which was hanging beside him, clenched into a fist subconsciously.

But he... he seemed a little reluctant.

Reluctant to be gentle and patient, it seemed that no matter what he did, he would unconditionally trust his brother Lin Yuan.

Also reluctant to be cheerful and sunny, Lin Che who is obviously a younger brother but always wants to protect him.

Of course, I can't bear it. Mother Chu Rong would celebrate with much fanfare for his small progress.

The feeling of being valued is really great.

But with a little bit of sweetness, Lin Shen seemed addicted.

He...reluctant to bear them!

He didn't want to...

No way!

Lin Shen shook his head suddenly!

How could he behave like this? !

He wants to go back to see Yan Shuo!