Chapter 24

The high-rise building of the forum was originally covered with blood.

As soon as Mo Juecheng's reply came out, the entire tall building fell into stagnation.

For a long time, his reply was at the end.

The students of Xingshang Academy vomit blood when staring at the line.

What does this mean?

Lin Shen did not take it off, but he did it himself?

So, they are in love with each other?

Therefore, Lin Shen really closed the door in the passage, and made some stuffed sauce with Mo Shao, like this?

Help......

I really want to see the scene!

"Okay." Mo Juecheng shook Lin Shen and shook his phone, "I explained, you didn't take off my clothes, I took it off myself."

Lin Shen breathed a sigh of relief.

Inexplicably, he always felt that something was wrong.

Mo Juecheng has put away his mobile phone and hooked his shoulder easily: "Can I go to dinner now?"

It is the lunch break, and the students in the school come and go.

The basketball game in the morning has long since been fermented on the forum, and everyone knows it.

Coupled with Mo Juecheng's reply, it is no less than a blockbuster.

Lin Shen quickly discovered that everyone passing by them would look at him with complicated eyes.

And those people, as long as they found Lin Shen looked back at them.

He immediately lowered his head and hurriedly detoured from them.

That kind of tension, weird, as if there was an undercurrent surging atmosphere.

This continued until the cafeteria.

This is the peak time for dining.

There are more people in the cafeteria.

As soon as Lin Shen stepped in, countless burning eyes shot at him instantly.

No one in the forum dared to reply to Mo Juecheng, they had already opened a secret building.

The title is very philosophical-"Monthly examination and discussion, understandable progress".

The students who are burning with gossip have already spoken freely and expressed their opinions.

What they didn't expect was that they would be able to see the two parties involved in the incident so soon, and appear in front of everyone side by side.

Lin Shen was baffled by those eyes, like a light on his back.

But it's the same as on the road.

As long as he looked back, those classmates immediately avoided his gaze.

The speed of avoidance was so fast, his eyes flickered like that.

It was clear that it was not the gossip classmate who was caught on the spot, so I was embarrassed to avoid Lin Shen's gaze.

Are they... scared?

Lin Shen was even more at a loss.

But he quickly attributed the reason to that Mo Jue City was by his side.

The name "Iceberg Devil" is still very powerful in the Planetary Academy.

Lin Shen thought for a while, then turned around and asked Mo Juecheng: "I will invite you for lunch."