Chapter 17

"How is it?" Lin Shen's face was hot, "Don't worry, I charge a reasonable fee, and we can charge it according to the increased score. How much money is increased for each tenth, so calculate. Of course, you can't deliberately test bad! "

Mo Juecheng: "..."

Lin Shen's voice became smaller and smaller: "It's...not expensive...and it can be counted as one for two people. Just, the scores raised by you and Su Tiantian are divided by two to calculate the increase."

Mo Juecheng: "..."

Su Tiantian?

Why is Su Tiantian again!

What does Lin Shen mean?

Su Tiantian eats strawberry tart, and he eats whole wheat bread.

Are you still planning to collect your own money and give Su Tiantian a lesson?

Why did he feel a little strange, even his hair seemed to be dyed the color of spring!

Lin Shen did not dare to look up for a long time.

Even more afraid to look at Mo Juecheng's face now.

If he hadn't seen the transfer information in the WeChat message, he would never make such a shameless request.

Probably most people think that it's okay for the younger brother to ask the older brother for money.

Especially my brother is already working and his income does not seem to be low.

He just checked the WeChat wallet, and there were only a few hundred dollars left in it.

Lin Shen didn't finish the chat history, but seeing this posture, he did not ask his brother for money.

One month is 20,000 yuan, and there will be six figures in one year.

So much money, how can a student who is still in high school spend it?

He is also very curious!

And as the eldest brother, Lin Yuan gave money so readily, didn't he worry that his brother would spend money indiscriminately?

Don't worry that he will use the money to do bad things?

Is it even worse because of this?

Lin Shen's head was chaotic, and all kinds of thoughts poured in for a while.

Because he didn't have the memory of the original owner, he couldn't find the answer for a while.

But there is one idea that he is quite sure of--

That is, in the future, I can no longer ask Lin Yuan unscrupulously for money.

Even if his brother doesn't need him to pay back the money, he shouldn't spend his brother's money so comfortably.

The most important thing is.

Lin Yuan is so good and so gentle!

I am so considerate and respectful to myself.

He couldn't accept the image of himself in Lin Yuan, he was a scumbag brother who spent money like water.

In the classroom, Mo Juecheng did not speak, and the students around did not dare to speak.

The surroundings were quiet, Lin Shen could only hear Mo Juecheng's breathing.

Long, as if thinking about something.

"Wh, how?" He waited for a long time before he plucked up the courage to look up at each other.

By this time, there were less than ten minutes before class in the afternoon, and the students had already returned to the classroom one after another.