Chapter 66

Lin Shen looked at Su Tiantian with a complicated expression.

He also felt a little surprised that Su Tiantian suddenly appeared in his big brother company.

Su Tiantian will be a beautiful girl cartoonist in the future, he knows.

As soon as the cause and effect are connected, the matter becomes clear.

Lin Shen looked down at the paper bag in his arms.

When he raised his head to look at Su Tiantian, his voice was muted: "Know what?"

"Uh..." Su Tiantian blushed, very red.

She has always been lively and cheerful, going straight.

The relationship with Lin Shen is also considered familiar.

Now looking at each other, but can't speak.

"It's..." Su Tiantian wanted to point her finger, "What..."

Her eyes fluttered, but she did not dare to meet Lin Shen.

Lin Shen dug out and took out the book from the paper bag.

His expression was more complicated, he looked at Su Tiantian hesitantly.

The atmosphere was very embarrassing for a while.

"Deep." Lin Yuan greeted the two with a smile, "Sit down first."

Su Tiantian sat on the two-seater restrainedly.

Lin Shen and Lin Yuan occupy a single sofa.

The book without a name is on the coffee table in the middle.

"Actually, I painted for fun from the beginning." Su Tiantian is not the kind of personality that can avoid problems.
She brought her knees together and put her hands on her knees.

It looks terribly well-behaved.

She raised her head and gave Lin Shen a quick glance.

After all, this matter is my own mistake.

"Just..." Su Tiantian took a quick look at Lin Shen, "On the school forum, there was a lot of jokes during that time. Later, Xu Chen...and told me about the two of you again. I just had fun for a while, and just painted A few stories."

She said: "Put it in the forum area, everyone said it's cute."

"Inside?" Lin Shen raised an eyebrow.

He doesn't understand the word.

"Don't you know the inner area?" Lin Yuan smiled warmly, "The school hides the forum, I have it when I was studying. It is said that it was created by a few senior sisters who are three years higher than me, and it is basically only spread among girls. , You need open permissions to enter, and the review is very strict."

Su Tiantian couldn't help but glanced at Lin Yuan.

Didn't this Lin family say that he was a learning genius and super awesome?

He understands so well!

No wonder you will dig yourself to sign.

"I was also curious when I was studying, so I went in and strolled around." Lin Yuan smiled again.

He said it was an understatement: "There are a lot of interesting things."

Su Tiantian blinked.

Lin Yuan was dressed in a black suit and looked like a gentleman and expensive.

The elegant and handsome appearance, when people first see him, they will subconsciously classify him in the category of studying hard while studying, and following the rules after work.