Chapter 18

"Young Master Mo, you are really here!" A fragile girl's voice interrupted Mo Juecheng.

When the voice fell, several people suddenly walked over to the alley where no one had passed.

Among those people is a beautiful girl in school uniform.

She has long, jet-black hair, and her thick straight hair is about to fall to her waist.

The facial features are exquisite, and the small face with the palm of the hand can be noticed at a glance. It is definitely those big, black grape-like eyes.

Lin Shen looked at the beautiful girl, and her name automatically appeared in her mind--

Lu Miaomiao, a senior student in the elite class of Xingshang High School.

School flower, excellent grades.

She is a perfect girl in all aspects.

But it is also the one in the novel, teaching Lin Shen to forcefully kiss Su Tiantian's female partner.

It was not Lu Miaomiao who spoke to them just now, but Lin Wening, another pretty girl beside her.

She opened her eyes wide and looked at them innocently: "Young Master Mo, when I see your car is still parked at school, I know you haven't returned home yet."

Lin Weining raised the corners of her lips and gave a perfect, sweet smile to Mo Juecheng myh: "Miao Miao and I, we have been waiting for you."

She paused, and then said, "Maybe you forgot, but today is Miaomiao's birthday. The invitation has long been..."

"Have I promised to go?" Mo Juecheng stood straight to myh.

He retracted his arm against the wall and hooked the strap of his schoolbag with one hand.

He turned his head, his eyes quickly swept across the few boys and girls stuck in the alley: "I want to make up math tonight."

Lu Miaomiao's eyes were red.

Probably the same as Mo Juecheng felt that Lin Shen's excuse was bad.

Lu Miaomiao and the others must also think that Mo Juecheng's excuses are really bad.

Complementary math? !

Are you kidding me? !

If Mo Juecheng is willing to study, even if it's just an exam, he is willing to answer questions on the test paper.

It is impossible for him to stay in Class F now.

Although staying in class F is what he asked for.

"Let's go." Mo Juecheng Chao Chong Lin deeply raised his jaw.

Then, without even looking at Lu Miaomiao, he strode out of the alley.

Looking at Lu Miaomiao, Lin Shen was upset all afternoon, and finally calmed down a bit.

He followed behind Mo Juecheng and walked forward quickly.

The other party's sloppy Rolls-Royce Phantom was indeed still parked at school.

But they didn't go back to school, but went straight to the apartment Lin Shen had been to once.

Lin Shen didn't react until he entered the door: "Where is Su Tiantian? Did we forget to call her?!"

With a "bang", the door was drawn by Mo Juecheng.

He stretched out his hand to pull Lin Shen's arm.

This is his place, no one can bother him.

He can unscrupulously continue to do what he just wanted to do.