Chapter 10

Lin Shen stared at Lin Yuan blankly.

He didn't know if he was more happy or disappointed.

Lin Yuan is very beautiful.

Grey sweater, dark blue casual trousers.

The black short hair was trimmed very refreshingly, and a few strands of broken hair hung in front of his forehead, half covering his delicate eyebrows.

The bridge of the nose is pretty and thin lips.

Lin Yuan looked as if he had emerged from the ink and wash landscape painting, a classically beautiful man who couldn't be more standard.

However, he does not look like Yan Shuo.

——Lin Yuan is better than Yan Shuo!

Probably the younger brother's eyes were too hot and straightforward.

After Lin Yuan brought out a dish again, he tapped twice on the table with his slender fingers and smiled at Lin Shen: "Deep, come."

"Go." Their mother Chu Rong gave Lin Shen a smile, "It's rare that your eldest brother, a workaholic, can put down work and cook."

Lin Shen blushed.

He walked slowly to the dining table.

On the white marble dining table, except for the roast goose that looks very attractive.

There are three meats and three vegetarians.

Roasted pork ribs with potatoes, stir-fried chicken with green peppers, Longjing shrimp

Celery lily, roasted loofah, and fungus in cold dressing.

The sweet smell has begun to float in the kitchen, and there should be a soup that is not on the table.

In fact, these dishes are not complicated.

But Lin Shen couldn't help feeling incredible when he thought that this was actually done by his elder brother.

Lin Yuan is just like his elder brother in the real world, the kind of genius who grew up from being outstanding.

Probably because it was in the world of fiction, Lin Yuan's resume was even more exaggerated.

Repeatedly skipped grades and entered the world's top universities at the age of 16.

Five years later, graduated with a double doctorate degree.

The Lin family has a family company, but Lin Yuan chose to return to China and start from scratch.

In just two years, he became a well-known upstart in science and technology in China.

Lin Shen's big brother in reality is already good enough.

But compared with Lin Yuan, he will still be compared.

But his elder brother is absolutely impossible to wash his hands and make soup.

He is always busy.

Busy studying, busy researching.

Later, after graduating and joining Lin's company, he was even more busy flying around the world.

Don't talk about cooking for your younger brother, even if you talk to Lin Shen, you are always in a hurry.

When Lin Shen was a child, he admired his eldest brother.

He still remembers the year he was fifteen, which happened to be the year he took the entrance examination for high school.