Chapter 15

Lin Shen didn't know what happened after he left.

He was pulled by Lin Che towards the rooftop of the teaching building.

While still wondering, besides mathematics, physics and chemistry students, it is the hardest thing to improve English and Chinese.

Hurry up!

When he reached the rooftop of the teaching building, Lin Che released Lin Shen's hand.

"Brother..." He stopped and turned his head to look at Lin Shen worriedly, "I saw the school forum, did Mo Juecheng bully you?"

"Huh?" Lin Shen warmed his heart with the caring look at his brother.

"No." He shook his head.

Mo Juecheng is a little second, but it is not bullying.

"Brother!" Lin Che was worried and anxious, "Let's not be afraid of Mo Juecheng!"

He felt distressed when he thought of his brother's expressionless face in the photo, standing by his desk and feeding Mo Juecheng to eat.

Is campus bullying in Class F already this serious?

His poor brother!

"Really not!" Lin Shen also patted Lin Che on the shoulder, with a calm look.

Whether it was yesterday or today, Lin Che's maintenance of him made Lin Shen feel very soft.

His younger brother is tall, handsome, with good grades, and is a popular model with a small reputation.

Not only rely on him, but always rush out when he thinks he is in danger.

I didn't come to him to make him a scapegoat!

"Don't worry." Lin Shen's voice was muted, "Everything is under control."

Lin Che: "..."

He looked at his brother: "Brother, those posts..."

"Oh." Lin Shen waved his hand indifferently. "The classmates will feel boring after two days of chatting. The heat will pass soon, so don't worry about it."

"No." Lin Che said, "I told my eldest brother, and he said he would handle it."

"What?!" Lin Shen almost jumped up!

The calm expression just now was completely cracked, and he was anxiously spinning around on the rooftop: "Did you tell the big brother?!"

Tell Lin Yuan?

Brother hurt me!

Uh...

Lin Shen quickly took out his mobile phone, with the last trace of luck.

Perhaps, the big brother who is a technology upstart is so busy that he has not had time to watch.

He is now trying to find someone to delete the post.

Maybe, too, too late?

On the campus forum of Xingshang College, the students who were happily writing posts were suddenly taken aback.

As soon as they refreshed, all the posts on the forum about Lin Shen and Mo Juecheng disappeared instantly.

"Huh? Why are all the posts gone?!"

"Me too, there are no posts!"

"The first reply I posted in the building "School Shocking Scandal [Long Term]" is gone!"

"Help! Is there any kind classmate who has posted it?! I just saw the overbearing school grass and his little wife just now, and only saw half of it. I want to see the later text!"